I’m surprised a lot of men hate feminists

I’d think most of the values would suit your modern day male and feeds into their hedonism. They don’t have to go out of their way to be chivalrous, they get a dual income family and less kids to care for. They can as the old folk say, get the cow without buying the milk, since most feminists are career driven and less likely to commit to a traditional marriage. They don’t have to be the only ones getting drafted into a war when the time comes. If they were on the titanic they wouldn’t drown, etc

I’d think most of the values would suit your modern day male and feeds into their hedonism. They don’t have to go out of their way to be chivalrous, they get a dual income family and less kids to care for. They can as the old folk say, get the cow without buying the milk, since most feminists are career driven and less likely to commit to a traditional marriage. They don’t have to be the only ones getting drafted into a war when the time comes. If they were on the titanic they wouldn’t drown, etc
Most men resent women regardless of feminism.thats why somali women worship their men are so scared of losing him.men only love whats in between a woman's legs. Sorry to be blunt.

dr.leorio

death\emitter
Well that's because you obviously don't understand men at all. You don't understand what we want, how we operate and what our nature is.

Most men hate women regardless of feminism.thats why somali women worship their men are so scared of losing him.
Somali men are the worse. They made up ”queen arwelo” to give Somali women fake power and they all complain about it, but they’re the only ones who benefit from the strong independent women myth. As a result the women do everything back home and here and the men just sit around and provide an extra paycheck. How many times I here them say “manshallah dumarkeenu karti bey leyihiin” I always roll my eyes. Talk is cheap. Complimenting someone is not an excuse for being lazy

The only men who fear feminism are those who are insecure in their own masculinity. A man with a good job who is able to provide for his family comfortably without his wife having to work if she wanted to stop has no such inferiority complex. Less successful men resent the fact that they are dependent on women

The only men who fear feminism are those who are insecure in their own masculinity. A man with a good job who is able to provide for his family comfortably without his wife having to work if she wanted to stop has no such inferiority complex. Less successful men resent the fact that they are dependent on women

Your wife is going to be so lucky walaal.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Islam is perfect and gives women all the rights she needs. Feminism is an anti islamic concept that ruins the nature of mankind.

I’d think most of the values would suit your modern day male and feeds into their hedonism.

Well that is the difference between the men who are against feminism and the male feminists. The hedonistic men are in favor of feminism. The men who aren't are against it.

You should not accept ideology which is alien to Islam and goes against Islam. Islam is not compatible with feminism. Feminism is derivative from Marxism.

Muslims need to not accept leftist ideology. Leftism is not compatible with Islam.

Male feminism in a nutshell:

x-male-feminist-wondering-how-long-does-thestocktontimes-com-national-male-58248560.png

Well that is the difference between the men who are against feminism and the male feminists. The hedonistic men are in favor of feminism. The men who aren't are against it.
Hedonist men are against feminists on the outside, but their actions say other wise. Because need women who are like minded. They suffer from xtreme cognitive dissonance

You should not accept ideology which is alien to Islam and goes against Islam. Islam is not compatible with feminism. Feminism is derivative from Marxism.

Muslims need to not accept leftist ideology. Leftism is not compatible with Islam.

Feminism is defined as the "advocacy of women's rights on the basis of the equality of the sexes" - it is not under the monopoly of any nation or political ideology, despite the propaganda of the western world

No movement in human history has advanced women's rights more than Islam. Islam protected the rights of women to inheritance, ensured fair and respectful treatment from their husbands, and provided them with the power to engage in business and earn income back in the 7th century. Advocating the rights of women in a world where babies are terminated for being female is obligatory on Muslims

The Seerah of the Prophet salallahu alayhi wasalam is rife with examples of his defending and promoting the rights of women

Trending