I’m so fed up with timojileecs- my 1 millionth rant

So I sometimes battle with random orthorexic tendencies…. When that happens my fav place to go is healthy planet (healthy food and supplements retail chain)

The one in my hometown is staffed by regular Canadians and always had good service. I never went to the healthy planet where I’m at rn so I went out of my way to visit…

Im a university student, I was excited when the sign said “now hiring” I was like omg maybe I can apply

i literally step 5 steps into the store

the store to the absolutely full of timojileecs. EVERY DAMN EMPLOYEE is timojileec. IM SO FUCKING DONE AND THE EMPLOYEE WAS BEING A SHAHARI TO ME HE WAS STARING ME TF DOWN (I have a problem with Indian niggas harassing me too highkey cuz they keep mistaking me as their own) I WALKED THE f*ck OUT! I literally barely made it through the door. Im so fucking FED UPP!!

:faysalwtf:THEY ARE FUCKING TAKING OVER EVERY BUSINESS IMAGINABLE ATP WTF IT DIDNT EVEN CROSS MY MIND THAT THEY WOULD TAKE OVER FUCKING HEALTHY PLANET OF ALL PLACES ….? WHERE DOES IT END ?? Literally not one nontimojileec employee, their fuckimg racism is unbelievable, how is this okay, they take over every ENGLISH SPEAKING BUSINESS AND ONLY HIRE THEIR OWN IM SO TIRED THIS IS WHY I HATE THAT TERM “BIPOC” or when people say “minorities can’t be racist” PLEASE TAKE A LOOK AT WHAT THESE TIMOJILEECS DID TO Canada in <5 YEARS! IM SO FUCKIN DONE

it’s impossible to ignore with their numbers, it’s impossible to not be PISSED with the way they ruin every business AND THEIR RACISM (AS EVIDENCED BY THEIR RACIST ASF HIRING STYLE!!!) These fobs cannot even speak English. U ask them where something is they don’t know. Like I KNOW they not hired based off merit, stop the 🧢. Ugh I’m so tired I can’t even rant I’m losing energy rn. Literally ruined my whole mood bruh

Last edited:
the store to the absolutely full of timojileecs. EVERY DAMN EMPLOYEE is timojileec. IM SO FUCKING DONE AND THE EMPLOYEE WAS BEING A SHAHARI TO ME HE WAS STARING ME TF DOWN (I have a problem with Indian niggas harassing me too highkey cuz they keep mistaking me as their own) I WALKED THE f*ck OUT! I literally barely made it through the door. Im so fucking FED UPP!!
Tell them that your parents never taught you Hindi, you were born here, that you’re a fellow tamil who’s in dire need of employment as soon as possible.
Think About It GIF by Identity

Tell them that your parents never taught you Hindi, you were born here, that you’re a fellow tamil who’s in dire need of employment as soon as possible.
Think About It GIF by Identity
Imma be honest I think I’d rather commit suicide than work for these reer Hindis anyways. Like why would I wanna put up with that shit. Theyd call me dalit/monkey/an unseeable, I had enough of their backhanded comments and snide racism 🖕🏾f*ck that. Btw they would expect me to work to the BONE for peanuts in return!!! NO THANK YOU! I’d take an cadaan or any other race manager over that shit ANY DAY OF THE WEEK!!!!💯 That’s literally why they only hire their own ppl. Cuz they know they are willing to do whatever it takes for a “pr”, slaving away at timmies, sharing a room with 10 random Niggas etc etc nope no thanks I don’t want to stop that low I’d rather just starve to death 💯

They’re taking over Australia as well, the west has been on the decline rapidly for some time now.Post Covid has not been too kind.

They’re taking over Australia as well, the west has been on the decline rapidly for some time now.Post Covid has not been to kind.
Did you ever see on the national news that there was a full-on brawl in Melbourne over some Hindu vs Sikh beef and the cops had to get involved?
:dead:

Many newly arrived Timojilec guys live in bedrooms with up to 10-20 guys in their first few years.

After a few years one of them buys a small shop.

a few years later he would have extended the shop or entered a partnership with someone else .
When they buy properties or business shops to lease rarely will they sell it to a black person. This is how they operate in London. They are the the most anti black community on earth.

when it comes to politics they settle en masse in certain area to ensure they have chokehold on planing permission, votes, local councillors and planning permission etc…..Some areas in London returned a timojilic councillors or MPS for the last 30 years. When the cadaans see their area getting taken over they flee to surbubs.

in some areas in London specific demographics of timojilic have a specific chokehold over certain areas. In Southall, it is largely Hindus; Bengalis in Tower Hamlets and so on and so forth.

These guys have caste systems which have operated for for thousands of years and survey sub families are Specific jobs.

instead of moaning about them Somalis in the West should learn the good from them and disregard their cons.

It’s the same here even in the UK, certain areas of London are populated with mostly them. They run supermarkets, post offices, chicken shops, pharmacies, corner shops, beauty supply stores, pretty much every place you can think of, they run it.

They’re taking over Australia as well, the west has been on the decline rapidly for some time now.Post Covid has not been too kind.
I’m just SO FED UP, this is a whole ass invasion idk why cadaan people catch all the heat for “racism” and timojileecs don’t, with cadaans ruling the country not only I am able to attend a very very good school/program but literally I get financial support the full four years, I was able to get jobs back then, etc etc cadaan people are MUCH more merit oriented than timojileecs. Timojileecs would rather hire an illiterate elementary school dropout of their own caste than hire someone with a PHD outside of their caste/ethnicity. They are actually next level racist, the most extreme forms of discrimination ever imaginable exist right inside of India untouchables and UNSEEABLES??! SO DIRTY YOU CANNOT BE SEEN, WHAT THE f*ck :faysalwtf: :mindblown: THEYRE BRINGING THAT SHIT TO THE WHOLW WORLD AND BOASTING ABOUT BEING A WORLD “POWER” WE’RE SO FUCKED CUZ THEYRE PROUD OF THIS

It’s the same here even in the UK, certain areas of London are populated with mostly them. They run supermarkets, post offices, chicken shops, pharmacies, corner shops, beauty supply stores, pretty much every place you can think of, they run it.
its crazy not only timojileecs get away with all this but if you criticize it YOU’RE THE RACIST!!

You’re not even allowed to acknowledge the problems they’re creating in society, it’s insane. No other race got this privilege except timojileecs. are they doing sihr like wtf.

For example: Everyone “acknowledge” the racism cadaan people have (imo absolutely nothing compared to timojileecs 🤦🏾‍♀️ ).

With black people even, Nobody denies the high levels of crime in the black communities, people make up JUSTIFICATIONS or excuses for it, but nobody says it doesn’t exist.

but when it comes to timojileecs, for some reason you are “racist” if you talk about how they’re flooding the job market and only hiring their own everywhere, flooding the housing market with their “pure vegetarian gujarati” only ads, flooding the country IN GENERAL, you’re RACIST?? LIKE WHAT?? We just supposed to pretend it’s not a problem and that it’s not affecting us?? LIKE WTF GOING ON!!

Why did some guys react with Qashin to my post?

Timojilics are going to one of the most prominent leaderships in the western world. Somalis can either learn from them or continue to believe they’re good at business when they are not (in the west).

Last edited:
I grew up in a 99% tj area when I was younger and the amount of racism I got from them were insane. They were also certain that they could say the n-word because they were colonised??

I also remember in school (almost all of the students and some of the teachers were tj) TWO SEPERATE TEACHERS in different classes decided to speak in urdu????? Imagine it was only me and some other romanian guy just sat there whilst the rest of the class were laughing and speaking some next language. They also have a realllllly big superiority complex.

Trending

Latest posts