I’m not raising my kids in the West.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve came to the decision to not raise my future kids in western Countries. There’s an agenda that they’re forcing kids to be gays, every kid tv show is now including same sex couples. Why are they all of the sudden pushing this on little kids? First it was Mr Ratburn marrying a man in the cartoon show Arthur, now they’re introducing a same sex couple in a newly revived my little pony program. That’s it! I’m done. I ain’t raising little khaniis. God forbid!

What’s your take on this?
InshaAllah if it's possible raise your kids in somalia (puntland) where they can hear the beautiful Adaan to the five prayers Regardless of how old they are you will be rewarded for that, they can learn their Diin, dadkooda, dalkooda and afkooda laakiin you still have a lot of work to do, that qashin degenerate dhaqan gaalo will be with you through Internet and TV so you have to be in control of what your caruur watch on TV or on the internet.

May Allah (swt) grant you caruur wanagsan

Finally, educate yourself more on how to raise you kids from Islamic sources whether it be books or videos

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Your predictions are faker than you lying about your weight on your driver’s license.

Your left hand fingers the second one from the index finger will hurt

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Wallahi billahi if Bosaaso gets a Starbucks, target and trader joe I will move there so quickly that it won’t know what hit it! Lmfao

You would be set, it would be like living in Cali with that shoreline. Imagine a road trip from Bosaso to Borome, it would like going to Denver from California :lawd:

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
They want to brainwash your kids early enough before you can tell them about the story of Nabi Lut (AS) and the fatal consequences of homosexuality. You don't have to move your child entirely out of the West for them not to be exposed to homosexual propaganda (although it would be understandable if you did). Just send them to an Islamic school and make sure that all the cartoons they consume are entirely Islamic. Because these are the people you're dealing with:

upload_2019-6-13_11-43-8.png

They want to brainwash your kids early enough before you can tell them about the story of Nabi Lut (AS) and the fatal consequences of homosexuality. You don't have to move your child entirely out of the West for them not to be exposed to homosexual propaganda (although it would be understandable if you did). Just send them to an Islamic school and make sure that all the cartoons they consume are entirely Islamic. Because these are the people you're dealing with:

View attachment 74018

Using a story based on mythology that doesn't have a shred of physical evidence to degrade real people and make it the basis for discrimination is unsound to say the least.

Isn't it the height of hypocrisy to decry brain-washing when that is the very cause of action you suggest?

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
Using a story based on mythology that doesn't have a shred of physical evidence to degrade real people and make it the basis for discrimination is unsound to say the least.

Isn't it the height of hypocrisy to decry brain-washing when that is the very cause of action you suggest?

The arrogance you harbor is astounding - may Allah (subhanu wa tala) guide you. The Qu'ran speaks of its existence; the Qu'ran is a book sent from God, which makes it another form of evidence.

But if you still doubt and desire "real evidence," modern-day archaeologists have found evidence at the excavation site of Tall el-Hammam, which is believed to be the location of the city of Sodom.

If they didn't want to be discriminated against, maybe they shouldn't have committed a crime against humanity and become homosexuals. Just some food for thought. :)

Genesisx72

living off borrowed time
The arrogance you harbor is astounding - may Allah (subhanu wa tala) guide you. The Qu'ran speaks of its existence; the Qu'ran is a book sent from God, which makes it another form of evidence.

But if you still doubt and desire "real evidence," modern-day archaeologists have found evidence at the excavation site of Tall el-Hammam, which is believed to be the location of the city of Sodom.

If they didn't want to be discriminated against, maybe they shouldn't have committed a crime against humanity and become homosexuals. Just some food for thought. :)
You know being gay isn't a choice right?

Apollo

VIP
Only thing I really detest of Western culture is the LGBT propaganda. That shit is in your face everywhere. Especially this month (''pride month'').

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
I imagine it’s the same reason why they are electing Muslims into government, selling modest clothing and inviting them to take part in Bake off

The more of them that are represented in the media the less bigotry and abuse gay teens will face in school
Yep it’s all about inclusiveness

I’ve came to the decision to not raise my future kids in western Countries. There’s an agenda that they’re forcing kids to be gays, every kid tv show is now including same sex couples. Why are they all of the sudden pushing this on little kids? First it was Mr Ratburn marrying a man in the cartoon show Arthur, now they’re introducing a same sex couple in a newly revived my little pony program. That’s it! I’m done. I ain’t raising little khaniis. God forbid!

Nasab Boqorada Reiko.
Keep up the good work.
Manshallah.
1 of the many reasons i refused to have kids here.

Of course that is the plan, the UK they are trying to introduce same sex bullshit to the kids as young as 5 but when it comes to normal sex education they didn’t do it until they was 13. It all about getting there before the parents and make it “normal” which of course it can never be. Don’t get me wrong my kids are going to be born here but as soon they get that passport they off back home!!!

Wether you're raising queer children won't be decided by the representation in the TV, though it might give them an easier time accepting themself.

There is plenty of queers in Somalis but they have to go trough the added deceit of marrying a Xalimo/Farax, which only increases the chance that your kids marries a queer person inadvertently.
Get outof here your qanis agenda warya smh

Don't take away the many opportunities that your child will have in the west. My mother sent me for "daqan celis" back in 02 and all it did was hold me back. I missed my gcse exams and spent 3 years of my youth attending a bogus school in Somalia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts