I’m looking for the barbz, barbz Stan thread

Bricks in the condo and grams to sing-sing
Left arm, baby mother tatted, 5-year bid up North when they ratted,Anyway I felt him, helped him, put him on lock, seat-belt him......finish the lyric

salma saluuni

For the thrill💃🏽
Took him out to Belgium, welcome
es this pretty, that's seldom
This box better than the box he was held in
I'm Momma Dee in that order, I call him Daddy like daughters

He like it when I get drunk, but I like it when he be sober, That's top of the toppa, I never f*** with beginners, I let him play with my pussy then lick it off of his fingers, I'm in the zone.

salma saluuni

For the thrill💃🏽
That 808 woof-woof, cause I ride it good
And es can't find their man cause I ride it good. I'm the wolf where is Little Red Riding Hood.

Next song

All my real n**** down to ride, throw your GSXRs up, I ain't in the projects, but all my bricks is up, rrrr

You can't be Pablo if your work ain't sellin'
What the f*ck is this b***** inhalin'? I would've helped you out that pit you fell in. I am the generous Queen! Ask Ms. Ellen

salma saluuni

For the thrill💃🏽
Tried to drop "Another One" you was itchin to scrap. You exposed your ghostwriter, now you wish it was scrapped, heard your pussy on "Yuck” I guess you needed a Pap. What type of bum shoot a friend over a rack? What type of mother leave her one son over a stack?

salma saluuni

For the thrill💃🏽
Why didn’t y’all tag me? Helloooo? I’m the biggest barb here. I’m mad at yall
ur a barb too????? Come on you start one first
giphy.gif

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
ur a barb too????? Come on you start one first
giphy.gif
DID YOU NOT SEE ME RANTING ABOUT NICKI? where were you when I made like 7 threads about her?

All these b*tches is my sons And I'ma go and get some bibs for 'em A couple formulas, little pretty lids on 'em..
GOOO

salma saluuni

For the thrill💃🏽
If i had a d*ck, I would pull it out and p*ss on 'em let me shake it off, I just signed a couple deals i might break you off

salma saluuni

For the thrill💃🏽
I ain't know the president live in d.c and I aint know they call me Nicki Lewinskie, i never knew that dude with jay was pimp c and I aint know I be with Paris and Lindsey