I’m looking for the barbz, barbz Stan thread

Bricks in the condo and grams to sing-sing
Left arm, baby mother tatted, 5-year bid up North when they ratted,Anyway I felt him, helped him, put him on lock, seat-belt him......finish the lyric

Took him out to Belgium, welcome
*****es this pretty, that's seldom
This box better than the box he was held in
I'm Momma Dee in that order, I call him Daddy like daughters

He like it when I get drunk, but I like it when he be sober, That's top of the toppa, I never f*** with beginners, I let him play with my pussy then lick it off of his fingers, I'm in the zone.

That 808 woof-woof, cause I ride it good
And *****es can't find their man cause I ride it good. I'm the wolf where is Little Red Riding Hood.

Next song

All my real n**** down to ride, throw your GSXRs up, I ain't in the projects, but all my bricks is up, rrrr

You can't be Pablo if your work ain't sellin'
What the fuck is this b***** inhalin'? I would've helped you out that pit you fell in. I am the generous Queen! Ask Ms. Ellen

Tried to drop "Another One" you was itchin to scrap. You exposed your ghostwriter, now you wish it was scrapped, heard your pussy on "Yuck” I guess you needed a Pap. What type of bum ***** shoot a friend over a rack? What type of mother leave her one son over a stack?

Asli

idiocy gives me energy
VIP
Why didn’t y’all tag me? Helloooo? I’m the biggest barb here. I’m mad at yall

Asli

idiocy gives me energy
VIP
ur a barb too????? Come on you start one first
DID YOU NOT SEE ME RANTING ABOUT NICKI? where were you when I made like 7 threads about her?

All these b*tches is my sons And I'ma go and get some bibs for 'em A couple formulas, little pretty lids on 'em..
GOOO

I ain't know the president live in d.c and I aint know they call me Nicki Lewinskie, i never knew that dude with jay was pimp c and I aint know I be with Paris and Lindsey

Trending

Latest posts