I’m getting old waa!

I was born in 96 and will be turning 25 soon. I can’t believe I’ll be in my mid 20’s already, 5 more years and bam 30! I have fear of death and old age now. How did the time go by so fast? I was 19 just yesterday. Human life is too short.

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
I felt like that when I turned 22. But thanks to my Somali genes and baby face I still get mistaken for a high schooler. Nobody believes me when I tell them I'm in my 20s.

I used to hate it because everyone else my age looked their age or older but I'm always told I'll be grateful when I'm old.

I felt like that when I turned 22. But thanks to my Somali genes and baby face I still get mistaken for a high schooler. Nobody believes me when I tell them I'm in my 20s.

I used to hate it because everyone else my age looked their age or older but I'm always told I'll be grateful when I'm old.
no way you're 20+:dead::deadpeter:

Oadkac

I like oodkac!
I was born in 96 and will be turning 25 soon. I can’t believe I’ll be in my mid 20’s already, 5 more years and bam 30! I have fear of death and old age now. How did the time go by so fast? I was 19 just yesterday. Human life is too short.
My mom is in her 40’s and she looks young, inshallah I inherit her genes.

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
no way you're 20+:dead::deadpeter:
talk-to-the-hand-the-rock.gif

Yes peasant.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
I'm 26 now. '95. On the late end of mid twenties now. I also still remember being 18-19 like it was yesterday.

:mjcry:

I feel your pain, abaayo. I feel your pain.

I’m getting plastic surgery once I look old 🤷‍♀️

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
I still use the 16+ card 😂 [/QUOTE]
[/QUOTE]

Meee too! Sheeit when they ask me for my age i ask how old do they think i am, when they say 14-15 i say. Yep.

You get away with a whole lot more:russ:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
I feel your pain about to turn 28 I am almost 30 without my own house property I feel like a failure:mjcry:

i think most Somali ppl look younger than ppl their age from other ethnicities. I’m not worried about it look at Ilhan she has grown kids and she looks younger than the parents of my friends.

Jungle

VIP
:patrice:i feel like like im peter pan

If you get certain things out of the way you wont be worried about your age and if you havent by 25 you should be worried.

:patrice:i feel like like im peter pan

If you get certain things out of the way you wont be worried about your age and if you havent by 25 you should be worried.
What things?

I still want to travel, see the the world.
Maybe go back to school and get more education. I want to keep having fun and enjoying live.

Trending