I’m getting old waa!

Oadkac

I like oodkac!
What things?

I still want to travel, see the the world.
Maybe go back to school and get more education. I want to keep having fun and enjoying live.
What about goals/dreams? I want to be a rich faraax/have a decent amount of money by mid twenties. I’m not even in my twenties yet.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
People say I look 12 despite being over 6ft

I wish I could go back to 18-20 years of age, was the best time man.

:kanyehmm:

I was born in 96 and will be turning 25 soon. I can’t believe I’ll be in my mid 20’s already, 5 more years and bam 30! I have fear of death and old age now. How did the time go by so fast? I was 19 just yesterday. Human life is too short.

Yeah I just turned 25 lmao it's not that big of a deal. I actually can't wait till my 30s. I am gonna be a lot more wise, and I hope the existential dilemmas I have now will be over. It is starting to slip away I feel.

The quarter life crisis gets everyone, but we will emerge victorious!

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
I’m 27 now and I can’t wait to turn 30 as I have goals to accomplish until I turn 30 with Gods will.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Scientist believe that the first human being that will make it to 200 years old might have already been born, so don't worry you'll, even if that is not you, The average human lifespan and quality of life for elders has improved of the years :)