I’m getting bad grades

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Lol my bad, what I was trying to get at is people in class probably have old tests and are skewing curve. If your acing stem classes economics is walk in park. Economics is very useful in engineering not bad decision to take it as you will need it to understand viability of projects
Bro these indhoyar kids have everything, I’m jealous af. Most of the black kids are in liberal arts or medical majors. There’s barely any black people in my major for me to kiss up to.
:francis:
As for buisness majors, its mainly nigerians and they are ruthless
:mjcry:
I should’ve gone to a school with somali people, I’m here by myself. Lots of faraxs do CS, I would’ve kissed up to them
:wow:
“Hey aboowe slide me that assignment, I’ll change the words up so we don’t get caught on turnitin.com”
:wow1:

Awad

عادل | جامعة الدفاع العربي
Yeah, a lot of kids do. Maybe I just went to a good highschool but 3 years of math is required in Minnesota. Freshman-Algebra 2, Sophomore- Geometry, Junior-Precalc and then senior year is a freebie or you can take calculus. My mom made me take accelerated classes in middle school, so I was a year ahead. I took calc ab in junior year and calc bc in senior year. Also, my bro is a CS major too, so he put me on the right track and told me what to do. He stayed on my ass wallahi, even when he moved to the west coast.
:friendhug:

Which was a good thing since I’m also a CS major, I didn’t have to take two required math classes in freshman year of college.
I'm a freshman cs major and the only thing I'm ahead right now is in programming classes. All of my HS friends took calc 1 and 2 their junior year but none of them majoring in Stem. I know one xalimo that's a sophomore majoring in cs but she's taking trig rn and a farax that hasn't even started at math yet - no one to cheat off of fuckkk
I had the opportunity my freshman year to go on the accelerated track to take calc but for whatever reason I didn't, I regret it so much :(
1657759216712.jpg

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
I'm a freshman cs major and the only thing I'm ahead right now is in programming classes. All of my HS friends took calc 1 and 2 their junior year - I had the opportunity my freshman year to go on the accelerated track but for whatever reason I didn't
View attachment 239903
Don’t worry little bro. You’ll catch up to them in no time. Plenty of people don’t, some people got it way worse. My friend at another school is also a CS major and they started her from college algebra, then she took precalc. She was a year behind in math, so she had to double up in the summer to stay on track.
:mjhaps:

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
No more shitposting in sspot until you get 90%, I will personally remind your futo to study abaayo :ufdup:

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
How optimal is your studying? Did you get enough sleep and do you eat well? Taking care of yourself will help you more then you could imagine. If these fundamentals are not the way you would wish then change this. Have also trust in Allah and pray your salaat. This just one class among others.

I have never recieved a bad grade in my life. The lowest grade I got from K-12 was a B. Now I’m sitting at a 65% in my macro-economics class. I don’t understand shit and I’m putting in time. I don’t even know why I took this class when I’m aSTEM major. I hate buisness. I took econ in high school, shit was not confusing at all. I want to kill myself.

:tocry:

This teacher keeps updating me on my “low” grade and I can’t sleep the past few days. My heart is in my throat and my eyes are wide open. I did some calculations and If I finish with a D, It will drag my Gpa to a 3.65
:kendrickcry:
Moral of the story: Never take unnecessary classes and make sure you check rate my professor! I hate this overwhelming yet hard grading nacas!
Start blowing your teacher, then you’ll get good grades saxiib

Study abaayo or you’ll regret it later. Whenever I got rubbish grades I overthought about my life/life choices and my future and trust me that’s not a good feeling but can be used as motivation to discipline yourself :yousmart:

K-M-O

Somali.
Let me tell you something:

Getting a bad grade doesn’t mean you’re dumb.

it means you’re not ready on the course you’re trying to pursue.

When you’re very committed on the subject trust me: the only anxiety fuel you have is upsetting your professor/teacher.

There’s time to succeed on the right passion:

But maybe you just needed a break from the long hour, days, weeks and months of pressure.

They’re successful folks who pressured successful empires: who haven’t completed their qualifications:

Steve jobs: Apple founder

Bill gates: Microsoft founder

Mark Zuckerberg: Facebook founder.

Elon musk: Space x/Tesla founder of two mainstream company.

etc

It’s not a big loss.

go to the registrar office and ask to change the grading from a normal letter grade to pass/fail. So when you finish the class, it’ll show a P instead of a D on your transcript and it’ll save your GPA

most schools have this option

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I have never recieved a bad grade in my life. The lowest grade I got from K-12 was a B. Now I’m sitting at a 65% in my macro-economics class. I don’t understand shit and I’m putting in time. I don’t even know why I took this class when I’m aSTEM major. I hate buisness. I took econ in high school, shit was not confusing at all. I want to kill myself.

:tocry:

This teacher keeps updating me on my “low” grade and I can’t sleep the past few days. My heart is in my throat and my eyes are wide open. I did some calculations and If I finish with a D, It will drag my Gpa to a 3.65
:kendrickcry:
Moral of the story: Never take unnecessary classes and make sure you check rate my professor! I hate this overwhelming yet hard grading nacas!

Blame your tom boy brain

Keep it a boqol

La Ilaha Illallah
Bro these indhoyar kids have everything, I’m jealous af. Most of the black kids are in liberal arts or medical majors. There’s barely any black people in my major for me to kiss up to.
:francis:
As for buisness majors, its mainly nigerians and they are ruthless
:mjcry:
I should’ve gone to a school with somali people, I’m here by myself. Lots of faraxs do CS, I would’ve kissed up to them
:wow:
“Hey aboowe slide me that assignment, I’ll change the words up so we don’t get caught on turnitin.com”
:wow1:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Trending

Latest posts