I’m getting bad grades

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
I have never recieved a bad grade in my life. The lowest grade I got from K-12 was a B. Now I’m sitting at a 65% in my macro-economics class. I don’t understand shit and I’m putting in time. I don’t even know why I took this class when I’m aSTEM major. I hate buisness. I took econ in high school, shit was not confusing at all. I want to kill myself.

:tocry:

This teacher keeps updating me on my “low” grade and I can’t sleep the past few days. My heart is in my throat and my eyes are wide open. I did some calculations and If I finish with a D, It will drag my Gpa to a 3.65
:kendrickcry:
Moral of the story: Never take unnecessary classes and make sure you check rate my professor! I hate this overwhelming yet hard grading nacas!

Awad

عادل | جامعة الدفاع العربي
Same. I'm procrasinating hard asf in my calc class fuckkkkkk

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Daily Show Invention GIF by CTV Comedy Channel
Season 2 Nbc GIF by The Office

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Same. I'm procrasinating hard asf in my calc class fuckkkkkk
My diaphragm area is hurting and I physically started shaking when I saw my teachers email.
F this cilmi shit. Got me looking possessed for some knowledge.
:mjcry:

Aye I’m one of the smart posters :coolphone:

Is your class scaled? It’s October so it’s midterm season? With macro economics the trick to doing well is understanding the concepts.

Since it’s early in your semester I’d suggest to withdraw from the class ASAP if your really scared how this can affect your gpa tho.

Awad

My diaphragm area is hurting and I physically started shaking when I saw my teachers email.
F this cilmi shit. Got me looking possessed for some knowledge.
:mjcry:
lmfaoooo deadass :deadrose:
For what its worth I took AP Macro junior year of hs but didn't know shit in that class. Got a B but a 1 on the exam :ohlord:

Periplus

Min Al-Nahr ila Al-Ba7r
VIP

What is your unit outline like, do you have any exams for this unit, what are the weighting of your upcoming assessments?

Also 65% isn’t bad, in Australia that is a credit grade. As long as you maintain that in this unit tho.

Edit: Apparently that’s a D in America, wtf.

Last edited:

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
lmfaoooo deadass :deadrose:
For what its worth I took AP Macro junior year of hs but didn't know shit in that class. Got a B but a 1 on the exam :ohlord:
Neber took AP macro, just a regular econ class. I took AP Calculus BC in my senior year and I got 58% but got a 5 on the exam. I can’t remember what exam but I got a 57% and got a 2. I don’t understand their grading system.

Hilmaam

Let him cook
VIP
Try chegg for answers. also network and try to get old tests and HW. a lot folks get leg up doing this especially in frats who have years of old tests and hw don’t get caught though

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Try chegg for answers. also network and try to get old tests and HW. a lot folks get leg up doing this especially in frats who have years of old tests and hw don’t get caught though
Thank you for the advice but I’m a somali woman, why would I be in or associated with a frat?
:dead:

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
How are you getting a 65 in university? If you're that dhaandhaan, you're supposed to cheat, which is something very easy to do. Some gaalo become friendly with the TA, like my acquaintance has told me happens which happens alot. Wink, wink.

Awad

Neber took AP macro, just a regular econ class. I took AP Calculus BC in my senior year and I got 58% but got a 5 on the exam. I can’t remember what exam but I got a 57% and got a 2. I don’t understand their grading system.
Damn you took calc in HS? You must be smart asf
I knew so many somalis in HS that planned on majoring in CS and other stem shit but only taking basic ass classes like trig and precalc

But yeah AP is retarded - I got a D+ in my AP CS Principles Class but got a 4 on the exam and managed to pass the AP CSA class (one you take after) even tho I never took the course :what1:

Hilmaam

Let him cook
VIP
Lol my bad, what I was trying to get at is people in class probably have old tests and are skewing curve. If your acing stem classes economics is walk in park. Economics is very useful in engineering not bad decision to take it as you will need it to understand viability of projects

Last edited:

Yusuf Abdi Ali Rashid

King of Prussia
I have never recieved a bad grade in my life. The lowest grade I got from K-12 was a B. Now I’m sitting at a 65% in my macro-economics class. I don’t understand shit and I’m putting in time. I don’t even know why I took this class when I’m aSTEM major. I hate buisness. I took econ in high school, shit was not confusing at all. I want to kill myself.

This teacher keeps updating me on my “low” grade and I can’t sleep the past few days. My heart is in my throat and my eyes are wide open. I did some calculations and If I finish with a D, It will drag my Gpa to a 3.65
:kendrickcry:
Moral of the story: Never take unnecessary classes and make sure you check rate my professor! I hate this overwhelming yet hard grading nacas!
I never got above a 75% in college. Despite that i got a job that pays very well (3.75 an hour to be exact). Moral of the story don’t sweat it.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Damn you took calc in HS? You must be smart asf
I knew so many somalis in HS that planned on majoring in CS and other stem shit but only taking basic ass classes like trig and precalc

But yeah AP is retarded - I got a D+ in my AP CS Principles Class but got a 4 on the exam and managed to pass the AP CSA class (one you take after) even tho I never took the course :what1:
Yeah, a lot of kids do. Maybe I just went to a good highschool but 3 years of math is required in Minnesota. Freshman-Algebra 2, Sophomore- Geometry, Junior-Precalc and then senior year is a freebie or you can take calculus. My mom made me take accelerated classes in middle school, so I was a year ahead. I took calc ab in junior year and calc bc in senior year. Also, my bro is a CS major too, so he put me on the right track and told me what to do. He stayed on my ass wallahi, even when he moved to the west coast.
:friendhug:

Which was a good thing since I’m also a CS major, I didn’t have to take two required math classes in freshman year of college.

Trending

Latest posts