I’m done

f*ck it man too much drama our people are getting involved in . I’m leaving whatever this world has to offer and I’m turning to my deen . Inshallah I’m going to prepare for a better life and turn back Allah . I advice all you guys to take the same route 🫡🫡🫡🫡

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
That's the right path young man. Plenty of people say this and then return back to their old habits, I hope you turn your words into productive and fruitful actions.

That's the right path young man. Plenty of people say this and then return back to their old habits, I hope you turn your words into productive and fruitful actions.
Man I can't after all the trouble I am witnessing there's no enjoying this dunya wallahi . We're not meant to be happy in this cursed place Allah has promised a better life and we can’t ignore that.

mohammdov

Hansare Iyo baarsare
Ku dhimo, afka guska ka bixi warya, muslim iyo somaalino wa la isku darsani kara
In aan ragg baarksare ka dhashy ee Rasuulka iyo Saxaabada ahyeen baa igu xasday miyaa
Somalinimdo 1991 ayaa dhimtay
Islaamka Sunnada yo Carabnimada allow nagu dil

In aan ragg baarksare ka dhashy ee Rasuulka iyo Saxaabada ahyeen baa igu xasday miyaa
Somalinimdo 1991 ayaa dhimtay
Islaamka Sunnada yo Carabnimada allow nagu dil
Ya ka dhalatay sheegaato yahow, jinsiyadaada carab ma aha, wa sida nin masaai sheeganayo somaal, riyo macaan ba ku jirta sxb 🤣🤣🤣🤣

mohammdov

Hansare Iyo baarsare
Ya ka dhalatay sheegaato yahow, jinsiyadaada carab ma aha, wa sida nin masaai sheeganayo somaal, riyo macaan ba ku jirta sxb 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Abtirsgaygu Carab buu galaa Afkayguna waa Carabi Dnaga xataa ayaa caddeyay in aan carab ahay nio
Msaaiga iyo baantuga iyo gaalo madowga Idinkaa wadaa dhashay anigu carabtas
dadka diinta bartay baa wada dhalany

Abtirsgaygu Carab buu galaa Afkayguna waa Carabi Dnaga xataa ayaa caddeyay in aan carab ahay nio
Msaaiga iyo baantuga iyo gaalo madowga Idinkaa wadaa dhashay anigu carabtas
dadka diinta bartay baa wada dhalany
Wa abtirsi khalad a markaas, marka DNA iyo dhiiga la baadho, ma tusayso inaan ka jeedno dhulalka khallijiga misa inaan isku dhiignahay kuwa carabta o meelahas ka imaadey. Waxaad aaminsantahay ku soco laakin inaa lagu qoslayo taas maka shakinamiyi 🤣

You should welcome the challenge. There was a strong badass mother freaker called Sukuna who beat up all his foes in his era and thus got bored, he requested a great sorcerer to freeze him so he can reincarnate 1000 years into the future so he can fight more powerful people. This is what being a man is. Welcoming challenges and prepared to fight to win no matter what.

I was in the same shoe as you, seeing so many smear campaign against somalis and somali girls on social media with tens of thousands of likes, made me spiral out of control. Just couple of weeks ago. I had the worst depression ever for over a week constantly crying under my duvet refusing to come downstairs and lost my appetite. It was an awful experience. Alhamdullilah I have come our of that dark place and went back to being religious again. Nothing is better than growing close to Allah and forgetting this unjust dunya whp don't favour Somalis or Muslims so why waste chasing it?

Last edited:
I was in the same shoe as you couple of weeks ago. I had the worst depression ever for over a week constantly crying under my duvet refusing to come downstairs and lost my appetite. It was an awful experience. Alhamdullilah I have come our of that dark place and went back to being religious again. Nothing is better than growing close to Allah and forgetting this unjust dunya whp don't favour Somalis or Muslims so why waste chasing it?
Yh man wallahi I wish the best for you too and any of my people . I’m from australia and never heard of these type of stereotypes about Somalis till I jumped on social media . Funny world man over here there’s nothing but respect .only ones I heard were pirate and big forehead joke but it was so lighthearted people didn’t take offense

Last edited:
Yh man wallahi I wish the best for you too and any of my people . I’m from australia and never heard of these type of stereotypes about Somalis till I jumped on social media . Funny world man over here there’s nothing but respect
Yeah the amount of smear campaign against somali women on tiktok and instagran took a serious toll on my mental health so many hate comments with tens of thousands of likes many people even showing their faces and laughing at the way we look. This is not new to the uk is expected but i honestly didn't expect the hate they have for us was so serious. It made me give up in pleasing others in life. Turning to Allah and grieving to him will give you solace knowing it is only Allah that loves us and no one else as its been proven with the amount of hate we been getting by ajanabis. It still hurts that this is the way people feel about us here

Last edited:
Me too bruh. I honestly cannot enjoy this dunya with the amount of suffering our people and other believers go through. Inshallah I want the best for all of us and for these disbelievers and oppressors to get their time on the day of judgement

Trending