I’m done

I was in the same shoe as you, seeing so many smear campaign against somalis and somali girls on social media with tens of thousands of likes, made me spiral out of control. Just couple of weeks ago. I had the worst depression ever for over a week constantly crying under my duvet refusing to come downstairs and lost my appetite. It was an awful experience. Alhamdullilah I have come our of that dark place and went back to being religious again. Nothing is better than growing close to Allah and forgetting this unjust dunya whp don't favour Somalis or Muslims so why waste chasing it?
I think a break from social media would do you good. The things we see online, don't have a 1 to 1 correlation with real life (although it can seem like that sometimes).

pinkyandthebrain

Isaaq (lander) supremacist
VIP
I think a break from social media would do you good. The things we see online, don't have a 1 to 1 correlation with real life (although it can seem like that sometimes).
It definately correlates to real life the uk is small I have heard stories where people confidently go up to Somalis and start telling them what they see about Somalis on social media. We really need to stop saying social media is not attached to real life when I'm fact it does. So many people are on it these days. Is sad to say but it's the way of life to most people. And i deleted tiktok and instagram. And I'm fine now.

It definately correlates to real life the uk is small I have heard stories where people confidently go up to Somalis and start telling them what they see about Somalis on social media. We really need to stop saying social media is not attached to real life when I'm fact it does. So many people are on it these days. Is sad to say but it's the way of life to most people. And i deleted tiktok and instagram. And I'm fine now.
I'm from the UK, London to be specific.

I haven't faced any of these issues in real life, maybe because I'm a guy the ajanabis(particularly the madows) don't have the same energy to say s**t to my face.

pinkyandthebrain

Isaaq (lander) supremacist
VIP
I'm from the UK, London to be specific.

I haven't faced any of these issues in real life, maybe because I'm a guy the ajanabis(particularly the madows) don't have the same energy to say s**t to my face.
Your a big guy, they definately have energy for vulnerable Somalis particularly us girls. I know of stories where maadow men targeted hooyos and young Somali girls.

Trending