I’m afraid Mogadishu street food might become the next Indian…

diarrhea-has-the-runs.gif
I'm cooking now who wants a turd sandwich don't worry I'll have you a chunky diarrhea shake so you can wash it down with

Last edited:

Sol

?
Make them wear gloves and have sanitary surfaces to work on and there'd be no issue, food looks interesting too

Moon-

Bipolar Express
we should be talking about how to combat this like making a mandatory hygeine course for anyone is in food business and threatening to shutdown anyone who doesn't mantain this

I've never been to Ugandishu and I don't plan to.

Djibouti 🇩🇯 is sufficient
Hold of on that. Ask yourself, why is a place that has been in turmoil for more than 30 yrs more developed than Djibouti?

I’d be pissed if I was a Djiboutian. How do you have more shanty areas and poverty than in Xamar and you even have Xamari businesses like Hormood providing you with most of your phone lines and other things ☠️☠️

Sorry young man, couldn’t help it

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
VIP
Hold of on that. Ask yourself, why is a place that has been in turmoil for more than 30 yrs more developed than Djibouti?

I’d be pissed if I was a Djiboutian. How do you have more shanty areas and poverty than in Xamar and you even have Xamari businesses like Hormood providing you with most of your phone lines and other things ☠️☠️

Xamar has more than double the population of Djibouti.

Our single Ciise city has half the gdp than all of Somalia.
I won't even mention the per capita :icon lol:
Screenshot_20240326_132415_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20240326_132432_Chrome.jpg

View attachment 321809View attachment 321810
Iska joojiya muramka
:silanyosmile::drakekidding:

All pocketed by your dictator.

lol Don’t get me wrong Saxib. I love Djiboutians. Ya’ll are my Somali brothers and sisters. In fact I wish Somalis mostly invested in Djibouti than Kenya. Hopefully you lot get a better president who isn’t greedy!

Hooyo mataalos who feast on this 3 times a day can’t chat shit.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

In the every video, the food looked like it was being prepped cleanly, and looked delicious. We are Muslims, not jiir worshipping pajeets.

And the video was taken in Garowe, the Tiktoker who posted this does vlogs in SSC/Puntland. :gaasdrink:

Last edited:

Cartan Boos

Average SSC Patriot
VIP
we ain't even top 100 of disgusting street food, wtf is wrong with yall stop comparing us to the worst of the worst

Trending