I’m afraid Mogadishu street food might become the next Indian…

They need to be wearing gloves that's nasty when people pick their nose and scratch their buts .
Selena Gomez Cooking GIF by Max

You seen the absolute torrid state their fish markets? the area where they butcher and prepare the fish; absolutely vile conditions.

This is pretty disgusting, but nowhere near on par with Indian street food. At least the food here looks edible, aside from the lack of gloves and cleaned equipment. Indian street vendors will literally allow rats to release their droppings onto the food because they believe it to be holy :mjlol:

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”
VIP
This is pretty disgusting, but nowhere near on par with Indian street food. At least the food looks edible, aside from the lack of gloves and cleaned equipment. Indian street vendors will literally allow rats to release their droppings onto the food because they believe it to be holy :mjlol:
Actually gloves whilst preparing food is a lot more nasty than not wearing gloves the hands have to be clean though

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”
VIP
Never heard of this. Why’s that? I’m pretty sure it’s a requirement to wear gloves when working with food, no?
I saw it on TikTok.Bacteria can easily be contaminated just like hands.It gives customers a false sense of security basically most street vendors who cook with gloves aren’t changing them.I don’t know if it’s a requirement it might be.

Xeda

Formerly known as Ajansjana
Please please stop these vids from going viral 🤲 we can’t be the next Indians I can’t take it I’m a very sensitive person.

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”
VIP
Please please stop these vids from going viral 🤲 we can’t be the next Indians I can’t take it I’m a very sensitive person.
It won’t anyways people in Somalia are very poor these people are doing what it takes to feed their kids don’t worry abayo

Trending