I’m 25 and can’t drive

Yeah I’ll admit I can’t drive and never got my license. I do have a bachelors degree tho from the university of Minnesota. Lol but I am now trying to get my license asap and am driving every day to obtain it. Trying to get my license by April. Can I be a competent driver by the summertime ?
Don’t worry about minor things like that. Some Somali kids are under 25 and are serving life sentences. At least you are free and can do something about you circumstances.

Don’t pay too much attention to it. Most people don’t start off on the same footing.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
you just reminded me to make an appointment for my driving test. I’m 17 and a lot of my friends are already driving, not trynna fall behind.

Viscount

I got real connections
you just reminded me to make an appointment for my driving test. I’m 17 and a lot of my friends are already driving, not trynna fall behind.
Don't fall behind or you will be waiting at bus stops, once I learned to drive the world became more accessible.

dr.leorio

death\emitter
Get the permit book, read it 3x, take the class @ Alamo Driving School (run by a Somali adeer) and then take the permit exam. Once you get the permit, practice driving for a few weeks and then take the road exam.

Most people fail the road exam the first time so don't feel bad if you do. Once you get your license buy a decent beater for a few grand and you should be straight.

Goodluck sxb

I got my shit the day I turned 16. Had the car already and everything.

Drove to schoolnext day:mjswag:

This was me to all the kids on the bus as I swerved past them::hahaidiot:

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
Yeah I’ll admit I can’t drive and never got my license. I do have a bachelors degree tho from the university of Minnesota. Lol but I am now trying to get my license asap and am driving every day to obtain it. Trying to get my license by April. Can I be a competent driver by the summertime ?
It's never too late ,sxb, I am around your age range and I started obtaining license of four wheels a year ago , before that I was heavily a motorist ,I personally prefer motorcycles its always been the choice of vehicle but since I have work using a car , yh motor is out of the picture now.

There's nothing to be ashamed of , learning the key to ignition doesn't matter how old you are.

Btw if you are nervous about driving you can read free theory lessons online , watch practical instructions online, regardless of which country you live in , the stuff is out there and free .

If you want to visualise or mentally prepare yourself , although it's just a suggestion you can go to Google Play and Download Driving School Simulator 2017-2018-2019
it's not the real deal but the closest thing to practical and you practice your handling skills daily before you get a real practical lesson.

Get the permit book, read it 3x, take the class @ Alamo Driving School (run by a Somali adeer) and then take the permit exam. Once you get the permit, practice driving for a few weeks and then take the road exam.

Most people fail the road exam the first time so don't feel bad if you do. Once you get your license buy a decent beater for a few grand and you should be straight.

Goodluck sxb
I appreciate that sxb

It's never too late ,sxb, I am around your age range and I started obtaining license of four wheels a year ago , before that I was heavily a motorist ,I personally prefer motorcycles its always been the choice of vehicle but since I have work using a car , yh motor is out of the picture now.

There's nothing to be ashamed of , learning the key to ignition doesn't matter how old you are.

Btw if you are nervous about driving you can read free theory lessons online , watch practical instructions online, regardless of which country you live in , the stuff is out there and free .

If you want to visualise or mentally prepare yourself , although it's just a suggestion you can go to Google Play and Download Driving School Simulator 2017-2018-2019
it's not the real deal but the closest thing to practical and you practice your handling skills daily before you get a real practical lesson.
Thanks sxb imma look into that

A car equals freedom in most of this country. Do your road test with a small car like a Corolla, it's easier to maneuver and parallel.

SOMALIKNIGHT

Golan Heights belong to Syria
Driving is easy. You will need 50 hours before you are comfortable and drive safely. Make sure to do half at night time.

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
got mines right before I turned 27. I was driving for a while tho, just didn't complete my full license.

OffTheDome

Proud American
I've been driving since I was 15, I only learned how to drive in 7 days. The funny thing was I lied to my driving instructor and said I had some experience when I didn't know shit
:dead:

Driving is easy. Just study the permit book, and practice driving in empty parking lots, you'll get used to it afterward