I’m 25 and can’t drive

Kamaal

Sidii roon Raba og
Update your boy got his license last month and I’ve been driving myself everywhere feels good wallahi 😎 don’t know I waited so long

Well done adeer. Now pay extra attention for next 18 months, and drive safe because you still learning. Some friends and family members may tell you: "that you drive like Ayeeyo" don't listen to them stay calm and drive safe.

Aren't automatic cars the norm in reer freedom fries land? They're like driving a go-kart sxb, you literally can't f*ck it up unless you accidently put it in reverse or something lol

Aren't automatic cars the norm in reer freedom fries land? They're like driving a go-kart sxb, you literally can't f*ck it up unless you accidently put it in reverse or something lol
Yeah it’s super easy lol but I’ve been putting it off for so long and I honestly regret it. But I’ve finally tasted freedom and I’m never going back !

My mom started learning how to drive in her 40’s. She was always driven around by our dad and never really needed to drive. But one day my dad said it would make it easier for her to learn so she can do the school drop off pick up.

Yeah I’ll admit I can’t drive and never got my license. I do have a bachelors degree tho from the university of Minnesota. Lol but I am now trying to get my license asap and am driving every day to obtain it. Trying to get my license by April. Can I be a competent driver by the summertime ?
U cant be serious dawg.

I regret learning to drive. Was soo much gaarish (lessons etc...) and I live in a big metropolitan city in the UK and everything is so interconnected that you can either walk to your destination or use public transport. The only reason to have a car here is if you have a family or are married and over here if you are under 25 they will f*ck you up insurance wise. Got my license but the last time I got behind the wheel "legally" was when I passed. I still drive like an ayeeyo so I don't trust myself behind the wheel regardless. Driving is overrated to me.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
How does one survive in MN without driving? The transportation system here sucks. I had to get my license at 16 and most people get it in high school.

there's no age limit on when you can learn to drive lol i have no interest in driving as long as i can walk and ubers and public transport exist i don't wanna learn

Trending