I’m 25 and can’t drive

Yeah I’ll admit I can’t drive and never got my license. I do have a bachelors degree tho from the university of Minnesota. Lol but I am now trying to get my license asap and am driving every day to obtain it. Trying to get my license by April. Can I be a competent driver by the summertime ?

Yeah I’ll admit I can’t drive and never got my license. I do have a bachelors degree tho from the university of Minnesota. Lol but I am now trying to get my license asap and am driving every day to obtain it. Trying to get my license by April. Can I be a competent driver by the summertime ?
Yes. Start now. Take lessons by a driving instructor. Practice practice practice. You will suck first but will get better. Don't give up. Its never too late.

You have a degree, not everyone does. Any goof can learn how to drive. Don't let people's words get to you.

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
nothing to be ashamed of sxb there are many people who started learning how to drive later in life just keep on practicing and you'll be a pro

Yeah I’m practicing like a mf rn lol smh I really regret not getting it sooner
I edited my post before you quoted me, but I said that anyone can learn how to drive so do not let them tell you anything. Not anyone can earn a degree so don't feel bad. You were busy getting your life together.

I edited my post before you quoted me, but I said that anyone can learn how to drive so do not let them tell you anything. Not anyone can earn a degree so don't feel bad. You were busy getting your life together.
Yeah I was extremely busy but it’s affecting my love life like crazy lol girls do not want to talk to someone who’s grown and doesn’t drive.

Yeah I was extremely busy but it’s affecting my love life like crazy lol girls do not want to talk to someone who’s grown and doesn’t drive.
I can see that, ngl. But tbh they shouldn't be dependent on a guy driving them everywhere (I assume that is whats going on). Either way, you are learning and that is all that matters. Best of luck walaal.

I can see that, ngl. But tbh they shouldn't be dependent on a guy driving them everywhere (I assume that is whats going on). Either way, you are learning and that is all that matters. Best of luck walaal.
Thanks 🙏🏾 lol I never felt so motivated in my life it was starting to feel like not driving was becoming part of my identity smh lol

No not by summertime. You’ll be okay on the city streets but the freeway, parking in tight spots and directions will be harder. By one year mark you should be good to go. But take lessons or have a longtime driver by your side. Be careful Minnesota has some of weirdest road system I’ve ever seen, and incompetent drivers. No wonder you guys have some of the highest accident rates with insurance rates to match. When I was there briefly I was already a solid driver of 8 years and had exactly one accident not at fault under my belt from my new driver days. The 6 months I was there I got into 2 and avoided at least 5 others. 😂

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP

If you have played GTA you can drive the vibe is not to different

Trending