I’m 14 yrs old and

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sometimes I get bullied for it tho, everyone in my age is like 150-168cm.
Throw your chair at anyone who disses you repeatedly in class. And make sure your teacher is watching when you do it. Hang out with taller and feero weyn niggaz in your class.

I’ve never gotten in trouble and I don’t think I want to.
Screw any wasteman. Throw your chair at any nigga who disses you in class. What they gonna do? You somali sxb so your parents aint gonna be xanaaqsan if you get into trouble for fighting. I'm telling you from experience. Throw something like a chair at any wasteman nigga who disses you in class!

I was 167 cm at your age

185 cm now

Be proud, height is privilege. Many short people out there depressed, count your blessings saxib.:vncu2n5:

Throw your chair at anyone who disses you repeatedly in class. And make sure your teacher is watching when you do it. Hang out with taller and feero weyn niggaz in your class.
Sounds like you know what your talking about. Has reading this brought up any memories?

Sounds like you know what your talking about. Has reading this brought up any memories?
Yes sxb. I should have been more of a dickhead. Any nigga disses you throw your chair at him. :ufdup: And make sure the macalin sees you when you do it.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Did u have your parent permission to come to the forums???? Wait,,,, i started at 14 many years ago. Never mind

Yuna09

don’t get pressed, u cuck
Why you fucking Americans don't use "cm" as everyone in the globe ?

Ps: 5'9 feet=175,26cm

:mahubowtf:
USA is too cheap to make the switch. The US was supposed to make the change 40 years ago. Children were taught the metric system n all, but it never happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts