I’m 14 yrs old and

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xaagi-Cagmadigtee

Guul ama Dhimasho
You are still growing. Participate in extra curriculum activity in school. At 14 you are either in junior high (last year) or high school (first year), eat nutritious food and you will be alright.

I was 6'2" as a 13 year old but weighed like 120 lbs. I added few more inches and 100 lbs more by my Senior year.

Don't worry about your height. 5'9" is tall for your age if you haven't become a full adult (in a biological sense). You'll continue growing

Being tall is something to be proud of!! You can always gain weight at any point and time in ur life!!! don’t worry and don’t feel like you need to rush u r so young!!

I was a 178 cm (5'10) at your age and actually thought I was too tall. I'm a 187cm now and ironically wouldn't mind being a little taller.

You're definitely not too tall , and you'll naturally gain weight up until your late teens anyway. You're good. If you're worried about being too skinny, start lifting at 16~

Sometimes I get bullied for it tho, everyone in my age is like 150-168cm.
Everyone at that age gets bullied for the dumbest reasons. You do you walaal. Trust me in a few year your height is going to be something you will boost about InshaAllah, height is everthing for most girls lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts