The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
So hypothetically if a guy who’s already taken goes out to a party on a Friday night with his friends, he gets hella drunk and wakes up next to a girl.

Is that technically cheating even though he has no recollection of it even happening. And the girl on the bed has no recollection either.

The guy says technically there’s no proof anything even happened.

I’m asking on behalf of this guy in this hypothetical question :ohno:

No it’s not but if she so much as looks at or talks to a guy other than you for longer than 5 seconds then she’s for the streeeeetz
:dabcasar:

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Why is he partying without his girl? Second there's definitely gon be proof, be it a witness or a footage. There ya go, your hypothetical question is answered

The Somali Caesar

VIP
Now his wifey hasn’t got a clue she just thought it was a typical guys night out. She made him eggs and sausages for breakfast and the guy acted normal.

This hypothetical guy deserves an Oscar for how calm he played it as he should be as in his POV he’s technically done nothing wrong

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Bro I think you're on the wrong website

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
So hypothetically if a guy who’s already taken goes out to a party on a Friday night with his friends, he gets hella drunk and wakes up next to a girl.

Is that technically cheating even though he has no recollection of it even happening. And the girl on the bed has no recollection either.

The guy says technically there’s no proof anything even happened.

I’m asking on behalf of this guy in this hypothetical question :ohno:
how can he say theres no proof?

Didnt he said he got no recollection of anything happening?

The Somali Caesar

VIP
how can he say theres no proof?

Didnt he said he got no recollection of anything happening?
The hypothetical guy has zero recollection of anything happening you’re right. The girl had zero recollection either. He hasn’t heard a word about it from anybody. There’s no proof as of yet.

That’s how the hypothetical man views the situation

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
The hypothetical guy has zero recollection of anything happening you’re right. The girl had zero recollection either. He hasn’t heard a word about it from anybody. There’s no proof as of yet.

That’s how the hypothetical man views the situation
i see who knows maybe in a few months the girl gonna contact him and let him know shes expecting

The Somali Caesar

VIP
i see who knows maybe in a few months the girl gonna contact him and let him know shes expecting
Luckily for the hypothetical guy The girl did take the after morning contraceptive pill the following morning just in case. Even though she has zero recollection she’s not taking any chances.

Trending