Hymenfishing. Xalimos do y’all know anyone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stop humiliating yourself bro. There isn’t a word for virginity in Somali let alone hymen. We don’t have that mentality in Somalia. I banged several chicks when I was in middle/high school. sex is casual back home and girls are known to date multiple men at the same time.

Hybrid

Humiliate who? Me or your non-existent Somali? Have you ever heard of Bikri? Meher is for buying virginity/bikriyad.

I don’t disagree with you that the Somali secular traditions of pre-salafism, where relationships were the norm for the educated classes in the major cities. But culturally, the virginity of the girl was of a major importance and concern to the majority of the community. Many practiced the blood of the bride on the white sheets the day after the wedding because they’ve paid large amounts for Yarrad/Meher and expect the bride to be virgin. Sxb, look the culture in totality and not what few urbanites and educated people practised.

Last edited:

VixR

Veritas
Nah, I’ve never heard of even Arabs doing that. It does exist but it’s not as common as ppl say it is.

The vast majority of ppl, whether Arab or Somali will 1) lie 2) keep it to themselves/don’t bring it up 3) do anal to avoid losing pussy virginity 4) marry the person they had sex with. And once you’ve had your marriage night, you’re home free in the eyes of the community.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Nah, I’ve never heard of even Arabs doing that. It does exist but it’s not as common as ppl say it is.

The vast majority of ppl, whether Arab or Somali will 1) lie 2) keep it to themselves/don’t bring it up 3) do anal to avoid losing pussy virginity 4) marry the person they had sex with. And once you’ve had your marriage night, you’re home free in the eyes of the community.
Vix
I honeslty didn’t think the anal thing was actually true.

Is it really? People are really getting fucked in the ass just to stay a virgin?

VixR

Veritas
Vix

Is it really? People are really getting fucked in the ass just to stay a virgin?
What’s the profound difference?

It’s definitely absurd though, that they’ve convinced themselves the asshole a little shimmy south is a-OK, and the conventional orifice isn’t.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
What’s the profound difference?

It’s definitely absurd though, that the asshole a little shimmy south is a-OK, and the conventional orifice isn’t.
Vix
This is hard to process cause I just be trolling about this.
But females really out here. Getting there cheeks drilled just so they can stay a virgin.

Wtf. If your fucking you might as well just stick your dick in the vagina. It’s going to be more painful if your fucking someone in the ass.

Just wow.

VixR

Veritas
Vix
This is hard to process cause I just be trolling about this.
But females really out here. Getting there cheeks drilled just so they can stay a virgin.

Wtf. If your fucking you might as well just stick your **** in the vagina. It’s going to be more painful if your fucking someone in the ass.

Just wow.
It’s going over your head because you’re a guy, but you should at least be able to understand it to some extent. I guess with regards to this, you’re ignorant by design.

Ironically, a lot of folks get to like anal through this avenue bc they’re used to it, more than they like conventional sex so don’t knock it, I guess lol.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
It’s going over your head because you’re a guy, but you should at least be able to understand it to some extent. I guess with regards to this, you’re ignorant by design.

Ironically, a lot of folks get to like anal through this avenue bc they’re used to it, more than they like conventional sex so don’t knock it, I guess lol.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I’m just more surprised people are having anal sex instead of vaginal sex. Just so they can maintain their virginity.

I wonder how common this is?

Vix

Its the biggest myth out there. Its very rare. But it has become something to beat with muslim girls who dont have sex.....yeah she gives her ass to save virginity.

VixR

Veritas
I’m just more surprised people are having anal sex instead of vaginal sex. Just so they can maintain their virginity.

I wonder how common this is?
Fairly common. I listed 3 other commonalities. Just depends on the person.

When I lived in an Arab country, it was way more widespread. I knew more Arab girls who did this, for sure. A lot of guys slept with married woman (they’re home free, no more virginity guarding, same as divorced women- home free), or anal with unmarried women, or experimentation with men. In the West, you’re not driven to that third extreme, and the community isn’t so connected that the first occurs commonly (though I don’t rule it out as completely rare, just comparatively, especially divorced women), but anal is definitely an option for many.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Fairly common. I listed 3 other commonalities. Just depends on the person.

When I lived in an Arab country, it was way more widespread. I knew more Arab girls who did this, for sure. A lot of guys slept with married woman (they’re home free, no more virginity guarding, same as divorced women- home free), or anal with unmarried women, or experimentation with men. In the West, you’re not driven to that third extreme, and the community isn’t so connected that the first occurs commonly (though I don’t rule it out as completely rare, just comparatively, especially divorced women), but anal is definitely an option for many.
I haven’t heard of any Somalis practicing this.

Is this happening in our communities?

VixR

Veritas
I haven’t heard of any Somalis practicing this.

Is this happening in our communities?
Yeah, but I can only speak for what I know. And like I said, I listed three other commonalities. Another option I forgot to list is not to date in their community at all, or not for the most part.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
The big difference between xalimo s and paki s is that paki s strictly fool around with other pakis whereas xalimos fool around with guys whose names you cant pronounce. I bet the best friend of @Blade1 was deflowered by fellow paki.
No it was by a half black Jamaican half Indian Jamaican guy.
Her hymen is intact now though so who cares. You guys always find a way to bash Xalimos
Also I heard that not all girls bleed on their first time.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Blade

It’s always the Paki, the Moroccan, the Bosnian and never will we hear the Somali Halima. Male Somali s screw around like stars and prefer to marry virgin Somali girls. Why can’t Halimas have hymen reconstruction? It’s the norm in Britain since NHS covers the costs. For once, let’s admit it and not point the finger at others.

@Jerome in the house Sxb, check that @Abdalla thread of how many different nationalities did you screw and what type of impression would it leave with a non-Somali? A Somali bloke can be promiscuous as Paris Hilton and should find a virgin Halima to wed. Based on that, Virgin restoration is Halal.

@Knowles

Abaayo, what happened to you? Do you think Halimas and Farah’s don’t shag one another? What happens when Farah wants a virgin Somali girl to marry? Halima with a German made hymen deserves him, don’t you think?

@sophisticate

It’s free of charge in Britain and you don’t expect a Halima or her hooyo raving about the procedure. Like abortion, it never happened and doesn’t happen in our community because “we” are Muslims. It only happens in other Muslim communities. NEVER.
I'm sure somalis do it aswell we just don't talk about it and keep it way more private. Also the Bosnian,paki and Moroccan have been hoeing for way longer and more obviously they know what to do.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Stop humiliating yourself bro. There isn’t a word for virginity in Somali let alone hymen. We don’t have that mentality in Somalia. I banged several chicks when I was in middle/high school. sex is casual back home and girls are known to date multiple men at the same time.
Loooool you think we can sleep around and get married in our culture :mjlol:
I wish
BTW you just admitted to being a slag

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts