Hybrid Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
Or maybe sheikh is on a lake with a cake he didn't bake so cannot make rhymes for goodness sake.

Beat that kid.

Bidaar Wanagsan is on ferry, xalimos don't want to marry him, because he's hairy. Life goes on like eating a cherry so why don't you go back to the crib and say hello to Larry!

No The Sheikh here is just a regular Sheikh.

But yeah I seen those Sheikhs that are Arabs start that habit in the Middle East.
Saudi sheikhs are deviants. They claim Aisha (RA) breastfed strangers and so it's halal to suck breasts. They cite hadiths from Aisha to validate it just because it's in Sahih Bukhari or Muslim. I tell them it's fake hadiths, but they don't listen. Imagine the Prophet of Allah (PBUH) letting guys suck his wife's breasts. Authubillah.

Bidaar Wanagsan is on ferry, xalimos don't want to marry him, because he's hairy. Life goes on like eating a cherry so why don't you go back to the crib and say hello to Larry!
Shakespeare would be proud.

I'm beginning to think you really are a scholar. Tell me, do you have a floor length beard too? The rule is your henna dyed gar should be longer than your trousers, which of course should not fall below the ankle.

Sheikh

VIP
Shakespeare would be proud.

I'm beginning to think you really are a scholar. Tell me, do you have a floor length beard too? The rule is your henna dyed gar should be longer than your trousers, which of course should not fall below the ankle.

Yeah I read Shakespeare books a lot. Such a legend.

Yep I am a scholar Sheikh. Yeah sxb my beard is tall. I even started to think about dyeing henna on my beard despite I'm a young farax Sheikh.

My beard is up to my stomach. Sorta like General Morgan.

morgan.gif

Yeah I read Shakespeare books a lot. Such a legend.

Yep I am a scholar Sheikh. Yeah sxb my beard is tall. I even started to think about dyeing henna on my beard despite I'm a young farax Sheikh.

My beard is up to my stomach. Sorta like General Morgan.

morgan.gif
General Morgan has more hair on his chin than he does on his head. What a topsy turvy world. Hair in all the wrong places.

I bet you're one of those guys with more pubic hair than timo on your madax too.

Hybrid is a secular mujahid. He cannot be mocked. You'd know this if you weren't a roids abusing Arnold Schwarzenegger wannabe walaal.
are you projecting yourself onto other people rn?? what is with ur obsession of accusing people of using steroids?? or are you just trying to be funny?

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
Hybrid is a young Somali man on the West Coast. He's California born and bred, and a proud son of the golden state. Like its governor Arnold Schwarzenegger, Hybrid is a bodybuilder in his spare time and likes to pump iron in the gym. He wants to have the physique of the Terminator, but come off it my little kitten, no skeletal African is gonna be Arnie. Wax kale noo sheeg.

His friends tell him to do roids to offset his baasto legs and arms. "Eye wood like to" he says in the ungrammatical English of trendy hipsters, "but I heard they give you a bidaar, and since the Somali hairline already begins in the middle of the skull, we don't need to assist its headlong retreat from my face."

Hybrid is a commander of the secular mujahideen, and wages an offensive against the forces of theocracy, Salafism, Wahabbism, and other goat raping extremists who violate human rights across the world. Mashallah. He will be rewarded for his jihad fii sabiililah.

He can always be expected to defend freedom and equality for all, and not just because, like some qaxootis who've lived too long in San Fran, he wants to pop the question to his Madow boyfriend. "I support qaniis rights" he protests, "but I'm not a pillow biter." We believe him.

He was hoping to get lucky with Lola Vonroe, his fellow Cali resident and drama queen of SSpot. She winked at him a few times and giggled at his jokes like girls do when they have zina on their mind. We know she was flirting because those were the lamest jokes he ever told and even he knew it. His chances for love were blown when poor Lola was booted from the forum and the only booty around was @Inquisitive_'s

Hybrid has an obsession with horror stories. His avatar is a Dracula with blood stained fangs. His former nick was The Vampire Bat. And his DP was a werewolf. All about witchcraft and demonic things. The kid is plainly disturbed and has a fat assed jinn inside him. Could use a bit of Quran Saar to be honest and a good flaying to drive the shaytan out of him. Maybe a little uunsi and zam zam water as well to create the right ambience.

Well, none of us are perfect. We salute Hybrid, and wish him a long and prosperous life full of women and Benjamins.
You're spot on most of the story except that I am actually a FOB from Djibouti. I moved to California when I was 16. I still have a crush on Lola. I'm also obsessed with sucking on pussy lips.

Sheikh

VIP
General Morgan has more hair on his chin than he does on his head. What a topsy turvy world. Hair in all the wrong places.

I bet you're one of those guys with more pubic hair than timo on your madax too.

True.

Yeah I do have a lot of pubic hair. But I do have much more timo on my head. But when I do get my haircuts it's a different outcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts