Hutu extremist uprising - Move that disgusting capital.

where should we move the capital to

• Bosaaso

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Garoowe

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Kismaayo

• Baydhabo

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • establish a new city from 0.

Votes: 14 63.6%
  • Marka cadeey-.

• Bu'aale

• Baardheere

• Cerigaabo.

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Gaalkacyo

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hut* extremist wants engineer - an uprising in Muqdisho-
30 years, 3 decades- many generations lives were ruined -
Hutuu the innocent and the extremist fled to the western world.
nothing difference from 91-
they love chaos- they are bigtime qabyilistayaal- all they see is farmaajo darood in power and kheyre.
farmaajo holds no power and influence -is hostage 24/7 to HAG extremist- he tried his best to bring and order- he couldn't.

The temporary SFG constitution - states that - the issue of SFG capital future will be decided-
by the stakeholders/ Jubbaland/puntland,souwest,galmudug-Hirshabelle and general population.
Contact your mps' and the senate - of your regions contact them now - to start the discussion.

Hosting the Capital is huge -politically/military and everything.
if muqdisho wants to bomb themselves to death - let it be -the Rest of Somalia can go forward.

let's start the discussion now.

Last edited:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Masha Allah i stand with the hiraab mujahideen against the aggression hiraab should take control of whats theirs benadir state of somalia hiraab and sheikh muuse suudi are freedom fighters:salute:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
I didn't know that Hormuud headquarters was Marehan property.
I was referring to mogadishu in general Einstein hiraab have every right to reclaim their land how would you feel if siad barre gave most of your tribal land in garaacad to mareexan?

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
I was referring to mogadishu in general Einstein hiraab have every right to reclaim their land how would you feel if siad barre gave most of your tribal land in garaacad to mareexan?
The price of hosting the capital of the country is that shisheeye will be given your land. If you don't like that, move the capital - it's that simple.

On the subject of Garacad, some of our land has already been promised to Murosade and other subclans will inevitably move there once the port is operational. It will go from a 100% Cabdi Ciise village to a mixed city like Bosaso inshallah. Nothing is free in this world and we have accepted that.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
@Crow nit long ago if my memory serves me correct you were supporting your tribe to break off from the rest of puntland cause they felt that they did not get fair representation in deni government so why are you against hiraab for demonstrating against farmaajo government kkk war anaaga wax aragney

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
@Crow nit long ago if my memory serves me correct you were supporting your tribe to break off from the rest of puntland cause they felt that they did not get fair representation in deni government so why are you against hiraab for demonstrating against farmaajo government kkk war anaaga wax aragney
That was a joke. We were never serious about seceding. We just occasionally make that threat as a negotiating tactic.

Puntland politics is eat or be eaten. We will not sit idly while our ministries and parliamentary seats are stolen from us.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
The price of hosting the capital of the country is that shisheeye will be given your land. If you don't like that, move the capital - it's that simple.

On the subject of Garacad, some of our land has already been promised to Murosade and other subclans will inevitably move there once the port is operational. It will go from a 100% Cabdi Ciise village to a mixed city like Bosaso inshallah. Nothing is free in this world and we have accepted that.
How is bosaso a mixed city? The only tribe that inhabit their are harti who are indigenous to the land unlike garacad which you say will be a mixed city cumar maxamud and hawiye.

Siad barre wrongfully stole much of hiraab land and handed over to his fellow tribe members, mogadishu belongs to hiraab and they have every right to fight for their rights and land if farmaajo does not like it he can go to gedo

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
That was a joke. We were never serious about seceding. We just occasionally make that threat as a negotiating tactic.

Puntland politics is eat or be eaten. We will not sit idly while our ministries and parliamentary seats are stolen from us.
Stolen from us? Cumar maxamud got their seat as the interior minister of puntland,so you expect every sub clan from cumar maxamud to get a seat while tribes like wabeeneye, cali jibrahil, arab saalax... dont get a seat yet you got the audacity to have a problem with hiraab for asking for their rights? As a muslim you must love for other muslims that which you love for yourself.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
How is bosaso a mixed city? The only tribe that inhabit their are harti who are indigenous to the land unlike garacad which you say will be a mixed city cumar maxamud and hawiye.

Siad barre wrongfully stole much of hiraab land and handed over to his fellow tribe members, mogadishu belongs to hiraab and they have every right to fight for their rights and land if farmaajo does not like it he can go to gedo
Bosaso was founded by Dashiishe but is now full of other Harti subclans. They have become a minority in their own city but were rewarded with the economic capital of Puntland.
Stolen from us? Cumar maxamud got their seat as the interior minister of puntland,so you expect every sub clan from cumar maxamud to get a seat while tribes like wabeeneye, cali jibrahil, arab saalax... dont get a seat yet you got the audacity to have a problem with hiraab for asking for their rights? As a muslim you must love for other muslims that which you love for yourself.
I don't expect every subclan to get a seat, only the ones that fight for it.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Bosaso was founded by Dishiishe but is not full of other Harti subclans. They have become a minority in their own city but were rewarded with the economic capital of Puntland.

I don't expect every subclan to get a seat, only the ones that fight for it.
Boowe you clearly dont know bari history bosaso was first settled by boqor hawadaane the king of majeertenia who named it benadir kassim thats why today the airport in bosaso is called bendair kassim.

So you want every sub clan of cumar maxamud to fight to get a ministry position in puntland and get more than what they should receive through extortion and threats of treason yet when hiraab call for their basic rights you oppose it hypocrisy weeye waxas:susp:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
@Crow instead of worrying about hiraab and what they do in their land of mogadishu why dont you concentrate in arresting those men who raped and killed a poor little girl who are roaming freely in bacaadweyne mudug today.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Boowe you clearly dont know bari history bosaso was first settled by boqoqr hawadaane who named it benadir kassim thats why today the airport in bosaso is called bendair kassim.

So you want every sub clan of cumar maxamud to fight to get a ministry position in puntland and get more than what they should receive through extortion and threats of treason yet when hiraab call for their basic rights you oppose it hypocrisy weeye waxas:susp:
The difference between my subclan and the aborigines is that we handle our grievances through established procedures with our elders while these subhumans loot, bomb, and rape themselves on the streets like danyeers.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
The difference between my subclan and the aborigines is that we handle our grievances through established procedures with our elders while these subhumans loot, bomb, and rape themselves on the streets like danyeers.
Is that why you begged murusade to come take land in garacaad same way cumar maxamud allowed habar gidir to settle in galkacyo who claim the whole of galkacyo today, it seems cumar maxamud dont learn from their mistakes 10 years from now murursade will claim garacaad:chrisfreshhah::pachah1::russ::lolbron:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending