Human Races Ranked By Height.

Ethiopians are likely the ones who brought down the average height for East Africans, but the Nilotes were the saving grace for East Africans. Otherwise, East Africans would've been thrown in the pure garbage category, Lol.

Billy-D_Approves.gif

Now, my Nilotic people just need to stop fighting and start eating high quality protein and hitting the gym and we'll be doing well. The girls are already macaan, but the guys need to step up.

Imagine how much taller Nilotes will be if they get proper nutrition. Unbeatable really.

Oh, we would be giants; the ones that were born or grew up in the West are already taller, so we just need to get our act together and replicate this in the homeland.

How are middle easterners taller than us.
In the west I'd somalis are taller than whites on average tbf but that's not what the video is about so I'm not gonna argue.

Last edited:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Ethiopians are likely the ones who brought down the average height for East Africans, but the Nilotes were the saving grace for East Africans. Otherwise, East Africans would've been thrown in the pure garbage category, Lol.

I missed YOU

1638944596250.png

Apollo

VIP
All my male millennial and zoomer siblings and first cousins who grew up in the West are above 185 cm.

One outlier who even reached 205 cm.

Trending