Human behavior: My group vs other

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's something I've observed: People like to say we're all equal. We're all human beings, equal under the eyes of god. My group isn't above yours, and yours isn't above mine. This is said in all groups wether race, qabil, country, religion, hair texture, etc.. it's endless. In all categories. We're all equel is something people tend to say to make them feel and look good. But the thing is, we say those thing but we do not practice what we preach. It's human nature to want to be the best. But the thing we can't all be the best, someone has to be above another. What's the most efficient way to get above another group, drag them down. Talk bad about their group, then talk good about yours. Is this bad? Most people would say yes it is. But is it really? It's can't be helped, it's our nature. We want to be number one. We can't all be equal because that would mean we're all average. Average is not satisfactory. Someone has to be on the bottom. Competition is good for the brain, all equal is not competitive.

Status
Not open for further replies.