Hulusi Akar arriving in Mogadishu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hulusi Akar (born 17 January 1952) is a four-star Turkish Armed Forces General . He is currently serving as the 29th Chief of the General Staff. Akar is the highest-ranking military officer in the Turkish Armed Forces. After the President and the Ministry if National Defence, he has the highest command on all service branches of the Turkish Armed Forces including the Land Forces, Air Force and Navy. Akar has experience as a brigade commander in various Nato engagements including ISAF, Operation Deliberate Force during the Bosnian War and the Kosovo Force during the Kosovo War.

Hulusi_Akar_%28cropped%29.jpg

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
We were subjects of the great Otfomon empire during Abbysinyian expansion the turks with Ahmed Gurey defeated the Habeshi forces.

Guul Erdogan!

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
I respect the honesty but a s aren't picky.

envious of the Ugandan protectorate?:gucciwhat: you having a laugh? :mjlol:
it's a place where you can drink water any time of the day, electricity is over 5 hours a day, 90% of men are not high on khat, it has a higher GDP per capita than anywhere in your region despite 26 years head start, your youth are migrating there in large numbers to the point politicians want to stop them.
A filthy degenerate who uses 50 accounts to troll people as if he's makin some sort of impact has no business talkin about it

This general leads 200 special forces troops who are training thousands of soldiers sxb, is deji recognition has been moving further away.

TALIYAHA CIIDAMADA MILLATERIGA TURKIGA IYO WAFDI UU HOGGAAMINAYO OO MUQDISHO YIMID

thumbs_b_c_3ce3dbb203cd47dde7e53ee825985d1d.jpg
Muqdisho (PP) ─
Waxaa Garoonka Aadan Cadde ee Muqdisho kasoo dagay saakay Taliyaha guud ee Millateriga dalka Turkiga, Hulusi Akar iyo Wafdi uu hoggaaminayo.

Wafdiga Taliyaha ayaa waxaa Garoonka Muqdisho kusoo dhaweeyay qaar ka mid ah saraakiisha ciidamada xoogga dalka, xubno ka tirsan safaaradda uu Turkiga ku leeyahay Muqdisho iyo xubno kale.

Sidoo kale, Taliyaha iyo wafdigiisa ayaa waxaa loo galbiyay Safaaradda uu Turkiga ku leeyahay Muqdisho, halkaasoo kulammo uu kula leeyahay qaar ka mid ah saraakiisha ciidamada dowladda Soomaaliya.

Taliyaha ayaa ka qayb-geli doona munaasabadda xariga looga jarayo Xero Ciidan oo Turkiga uu ka dhisay duleedka Muqdisho, taasoo loogu talo-galay in lagu tababaro Ciidamada xoogga dalka.

Dhanka kale, Saldhigaan ayaa waxaa ku dhex-yaalla saddex dugsi oo nooca ciidamada lagu tababaro ah, taasoo ciidamada Somalia u saamixi doonta in ay helaan tababar wanaagsan oo ku filan xaga Khibrada ciidanka ah.

Amniga Guud ee Muqdisho ayaa si weyn loo adkeyeeyay, waxaana la xiray waddooyinka waa-weyn, kuwaasoo lagu arkayay ciidamo hubeysan, meelaha qaar xitaa looma ogola in ay maraan gaadiidka dadweynaha.

Ugu dambeyn, Dowladda Turkiga ayaa saaxiib dhow la’ah Somalia oo ay ka saacidan dhinacyo badan sida taageerada ciidanka, midda amniga iyo mida arrimaha Bulshada intaba.

PUNTLAND POST

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
you completely misunderstood. hes ridiculing him because puntlanders are anti-somalia.

Somalia has adverse effects on Puntland's stability, you can't seem to understand that that's why you are 26 years in limbo. As a puntite is incumbent upon me to talk about these issues and wish them well, my focus has been the nature of moryaans rather than the place they live, adiga you want people to burn so you have a black heart. But no one has seemed to curse your prayer yet hence I know the forces of mordor I am dealing with and as a puntite I must stay vigilant.

Chunkz

Fake chunks
it's a place where you can drink water any time of the day, electricity is over 5 hours a day, 90% of men are not high on khat, it has a higher GDP per capita than anywhere in your region despite 26 years head start, your youth are migrating there in large numbers to the point politicians want to stop them.
A filthy degenerate who uses 50 accounts to troll people as if he's makin some sort of impact has no business talkin about it

This general leads 200 special forces troops who are training thousands of soldiers sxb, is deji recognition has been moving further away.
Horta why is this pirate commenting on xamar as though his kin live there?:gucciwhat:back to the high seas you go

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
Somalia has adverse effects on Puntland's stability, you can't seem to understand that that's why you are 26 years in limbo. As a puntite is incumbent upon me to talk about these issues and wish them well, my focus has been the nature of moryaans rather than the place they live, adiga you want people to burn so you have a black heart. But no one has seemed to curse your prayer yet hence I know the forces of mordor I am dealing with and as a puntite I must stay vigilant.
Who are the "moryaans"?
Screw Xamar, that dirty sh*tehole. It's not my capital, Garowe is my capital.
I respect the honesty. :qri8gs7:

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Who are the "moryaans"?

I respect the honesty. :qri8gs7:

That's the difference between me and others: I'm a straight up qabiliste, when it comes to politics. MJ>>Harti>>Darood>>Puntland>>Jubbaland, is all that matters to me. I'm not gonna scream and shout "Somalinimo" or "Wadanka", to hide my clannist agenda.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
That's the difference between me and others: I'm a straight up qabiliste, when it comes to politics. MJ>>Harti>>Darood>>Puntland>>Jubbaland, is all that matters to me. I'm not gonna scream and shout "Somalinimo" or "Wadanka", to hide my clannist agenda.
this is the crude truth lol. it really irritates me when i try to converse with the reer koonfureed and they say "aboowe soomaali waa mid nooh". @Inquisitive_ goes on and on about how majerteens are hypocrites but wallahi thats bullshit. who wouldnt look out for their people? everyones a qabilist (well to a extent). just look at somalispot's 'angel' @embarassing she defends the indefensible korrupt-kheyre.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts