Hugh Hefner Is Dead

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jews are bad people who brings nothing but trouble to wherever they go.

No wonder they were kicked out of 100 of countries throughout histories.

There was a reason why the muslims had to have a translator when negotiating with Jews during the prophets time.

Because they are tricky ppl with plot holes

How?

Didn't the prophet curse Jew's and Christians before his death

And you want us to believe we are brothers.
That's a bogus hadith. The Quran says that some Jews, Christians, and Sabeans go to Jannah. Jews are mostly liberal and pro-immigration, they help Muslim refugees. Arabs are the anti-African bigots. I will take liberal Jews over racist Arabs. Fear Allah, and stop the dabad sacbi for Saudi towelheads.

Jews are bad people who brings nothing but trouble to wherever they go.

No wonder they were kicked out of 100 of countries throughout histories.

There was a reason why the muslims had to have a translator when negotiating with Jews during the prophets time.

Because they are tricky ppl with plot holes
It was mostly Arabs who fought the prophet, not Jews. They're the only people who tried to kill the Nabi (SAW). Somalis accepted Islam peacefully. So did Indonesians. Arabs are the biggest enemies of Islam. We have to cleanse Somalia of Saudi imperialism. Their clothes, names, and customs should be banned.

It was mostly Arabs who fought the prophet, not Jews. They're the only people who tried to kill the Nabi (SAW). Somalis accepted Islam peacefully. So did Indonesians. Arabs are the biggest enemies of Islam. We have to cleanse Somalia of Saudi imperialism. Their clothes, names, and customs should be banned.

One thing we can both agree on is that Saudis are using and abusing Islam card.

Using Mecca politically. And a lot of people respect Saudi Kingdom because thats where the prophet came from.

When in fact those pricks (Saud) that control the place are not from hijaz and just conquered the place 2 centuries ago

And the Arab names are islamic and the khamis is sunnah . It's great

But what do you mean by customs? Do you mean fiqi or something else

That's a bogus hadith. The Quran says that some Jews, Christians, and Sabeans go to Jannah. Jews are mostly liberal and pro-immigration, they help Muslim refugees. Arabs are the anti-African bigots. I will take liberal Jews over racist Arabs. Fear Allah, and stop the dabad sacbi for Saudi towelheads.

f*ck off. If you are taking about Jesus's followers and the people who followed musa yes.

But current Jew's and Christians are not following the right path.

Just read Surat baqrah , you will see how annoying the jews were to prophet muse.

They broke so many deals in the past and always sided against the prophet when a battle happened

And tell me how the Jews are treating Ethiopians and their Muslim brothers in Israel

One thing we can both agree on is that Saudis are using and abusing Islam card.

Using Mecca politically. And a lot of people respect Saudi Kingdom because thats where the prophet came from.

When in fact those pricks (Saud) that control the place are not from hijaz and just conquered the place 2 centuries ago

And the Arab names are islamic and the khamis is sunnah . It's great

But what do you mean by customs? Do you mean fiqi or something else
There's no thing such as Islamic names or dress. Umar Ibn Khattab was always called Umar Ibn Khattab even when he was an idol worshipping mushrik who wanted to kill the prophet. Abu Lahab wore a khamis and a turban as well. It's better to he called John than to be called Abu Lahab.

f*ck off. If you are taking about Jesus's followers and the people who followed musa yes.

But current Jew's and Christians are not following the right path.

Just read Surat baqrah , you will see how annoying the jews were to prophet muse.

They broke so many deals in the past and always sided against the prophet when a battle happened

And tell me how the Jews are treating Ethiopians and their Muslim brothers in Israel
The followers of Jesus were not Christians my apple blossom. They were Muslims. Scholars argue that the Quran refers to the Jews and Christians of the prophet Muhammad's era.

Arabs fought more wars against the prophet than did Jews. That's a fact.

Fascinating guy. I read somewhere that he only had $600 to his name (the rest was borrowed) when he founded Playboy Magazine.
They should rename an STD in his honour :siilaanyolaugh:

Fascinating guy. I read somewhere that he only had $600 to his name (the rest was borrowed) when he founded Playboy Magazine.
They should rename an STD in his honour :siilaanyolaugh:
Worst thing is that his mother gave him the seed money for the mag and his daughter was CEO of Playboy later. Drawing your mom and little girl into the sex business - amazing.

VixR

Veritas
Just look at that photo. How can you be surrounded by golden skin malab and not be happy. He was living in paradise.
Ive read books by ppl in the entertainment industry that gave a completely different impression. Plenty of ppl have gained material wealth and spinoff celebrity, even TV shows, from being formerly associated to him. In reality, he was as much exploited as he was exploitative :mjlol:

Ive read books by ppl in the entertainment industry that gave a completely different impression. Plenty of ppl have gained material wealth and spinoff celebrity, even TV shows, from being formerly associated to him. In reality, he was as much exploited as he was exploitative :mjlol:
So you belong to the "money doesn't buy happiness" crowd. Well, poverty never did either Darling. At least you have a downpour of dead presidents to keep you cheery.

Have you seen movie - The Valley of The Dolls? I reckon that was what his life was like: endless booze, groupies, and, and lightness of being. Superficial? Yes. But if you're gonna have a ficial, why not make it super?

VixR

Veritas
So you belong to the "money doesn't buy happiness" crowd. Well, poverty never did either Darling. At least you have a downpour of dead presidents to keep you cheery.

Have you seen movie - The Valley of The Dolls? I reckon that was what his life was like: endless booze, groupies, and, and lightness of being. Superficial? Yes. But if you're gonna have a ficial, why not make it super?
Nope, as a utilitarian in this aspect, I'm reasonably a big fan of money - it makes the world go 'round, literally. Nor am I a stranger to the superficial, either.

What I highly doubt is the lightness of being portion. As someone having seen plenty of rich 90-something's perish, it may have been intriguing to see what he was like in his last days, in speech and action, or actually, what was going on in his mind all along the way.

Nope, as a utilitarian in this aspect, I'm reasonably a big fan of money - it makes the world go 'round, literally. Nor am I a stranger to the superficial, either.

What I highly doubt is the lightness of being portion. As someone having seen plenty of rich 90-something's perish, it may have been intriguing to see what he was like in his last days, or actually, what was going on in his mind all along the way.
Abaayo, we are ESL flunkies without proper immigration papers, we don't know what utilitarian is. Next you'll be quoting John Stuart Mill at us. Biskina.

Comrade Heff always had his lips around a beauty's nipples. Seriously, how miserable can you be with breasts in your face? Have you tried it? No, didn't think so.

You've seen a lot of 90 year olds kick the bucket? What are you - like the fucking angel of death?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending