Hugh Hefner Is Dead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Benjamin

någon :)
Firstly, isn't a hag an old woman? Your English is so bad adeer.

Secondly, Heff was an intellectual. He debated the great William F Buckley and fought him to a standstill. Nobody forced Bill Buckley to a standstill.
I know what hag means, I just use it to annoy you. So don't play smart with me. :whoa:

RIP. A legend. He will be remembered. Hope he gets the 72 pearl eyed virgins muslims talk about.(Who have libidinous vaginas)

Last edited:
@Bidaar Wanagsan you do have a point about how he helped African Americans in the past and helped them by featuring them on his shows.

Bit let's not forget how his magazine and business is focused on exploiting and objectifying females
1444758687_hugh4.jpg

VixR

Veritas
He was living a pretty lonely existence in that giant other-worldly mansion. All the people around him were there for their own material self-interest. I wonder if he died happy, or if he ever even was at some point.

@Bidaar Wanagsan you do have a point about how he helped African Americans in the past and helped them by featuring them on his shows.

Bit let's not forget how his magazine and business is focused on exploiting and objectifying females
1444758687_hugh4.jpg
A man cannot exploit a woman habibti. Beauty fades, but his money never does. If anything it increases with financial success, so they get pampered all their lives. Instead of scrubbing floors and washing dishes in some menial job, these spoilt girls got to sit on their ass and wear fancy dress all day, just for showing a little nipple. Do you know how many guys would love to throw in their back breaking job in construction to prance around all day in a photo shoot? Heffner was exploited big time by these hussies.

Reverend Jesse Jackson said that Heff was a good man. Surely you're not against the fatwa of a man of God?

He was living a pretty lonely existence in that giant other-worldly mansion. All the people around him were there for their own material self-interest. I wonder if he died happy, or if he ever even was at some point.
Just look at that photo. How can you be surrounded by golden skin malab and not be happy. He was living in paradise.

Waa maalin madow sxb. nin raggeed ayaa inaga baxay
I wonder if his heart stopped whilst deep inside the secret chambers of a nubile young minx. The last thing he ever saw was the bouncing mammaries of a beach blonde riding him cowgirl to the great beyond. What a way to go. What a life. What a death.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending