Hugh Hefner Is Dead

Status
Not open for further replies.
The weeping sadness weeps on weepishly.

The great Hefner is dead. He was only a few years older than me, God rest his soul. I raise my glass to the old horse. He was a hero to all of us who grow up in more repressive times. Before there was Xvideos, before there was adult DVDs, before there was video cassettes, before there was lad mags, there was Playboy. The dugsi boys in Kismayo and I used to pool our shillings together to buy the glorious mag.

Dirty minded simpletons thought it was about smut, but we read it for the deep articles by Norman Mailer and Kurt Vonnegut. The news agent would not sell it to you unless your tajweed was on point. You know it is family friendly when even Hijabis do photo shoots for it now.

In spite of what the fake news media said, Heff was a pious man. His mother and father were strict Methodists, and he never became a dirty atheist. He loved God and he loved the beauty of His creation - and what could be more lovable than a Baywatch babe without excessive clothing.

Farewell Heff! The greatest American since Tom Jefferson.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-11642188

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Gaalka zaanigaah ha bakhtiyo, ciqaab weyn ba sugaysa:shookgabre:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Qaniiskan ya madaxa ka istaga. Get out before I cockslap you again, son. Only semen drinking s oppose HH. He was pro-black, pro-feminist, and pro-Muslim. What a hero.
Your hero is someone whose career was to be a tool of Satan in spreading naago awrah exposed to corrupt society. Salka naarta ban uu duceeyn laha amiin dheh,!

Jjero

MO-G GROUPIE ♡
Padrone is busy comforting the lonesome Bunnies in the Playboy mansion. I wonder how they will manage without HH. He's got big shoes to fill.
R.I.P OG
Thanks for the malab, kintir and titties G
MjUsyGM.gif

Your hero is someone whose career was to be a tool of Satan in spreading naago awrah exposed to corrupt society. Salka naarta ban uu duceeyn laha amiin dheh,!
Subxanallah, how can you wish torture on a fellow human. Have you never heard of nil nisi bonum? The depths of your evil is boundless.

Status
Not open for further replies.