Huge protests against Farmaajo and Khayre in Kismayo

Awdalia Rising

SSpot Special Correspondent
yibirtii ku soo xaartay anaa waso oo kismaayo ku dhex wasay Darood afarahod ka dhex bax laangaab gabooye baa tahaye :nahgirl:

Al Shabab loving poon you need to get out of Kismayo politics too if you don’t respect Sheikh Madoobe and the Kablalax hegemony in Kismayo between Ogaden - MJ.

anybody against their interests in Kismayo are usually for the interests of poons who work on behalf of Ethiopia and al Shabab

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Al Shabab loving poon you need to get out of Kismayo politics too if you don’t respect Sheikh Madoobe and the Kablalax hegemony in Kismayo between Ogaden - MJ.

anybody against their interests in Kismayo are usually for the interests of poons who work on behalf of Ethiopia and al Shabab

Buuns have no say in JL politics, they are minority in JL,they either bend the knee for Ahmed Islam and his administration or join SWS.
:manny:

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP

:wtf:

I'm from Kismaayo and its a Darood city, spreading your crusty ass butt cheeks for other daroods like a laga roone, war wax ku cishta ma la waaye ?

Awdalia Rising

:wtf:

I'm from Kismaayo and its a Darood city, spreading your crusty ass butt cheeks for other daroods like a laga roone, war wax ku cishta ma la waaye ?

One minute you are from GM caressing the balls of HG now you are from Kismayo where you lick the feet of Ogaden. You are just salty you were donated food other than hyena meat to eat during Ramadan now it’s back to the grilled hyena and deep fried Qulle :dead:

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
One minute you are from GM caressing the balls of HG now you are from Kismayo where you lick the feet of Ogaden. You are just salty you were donated food other than hyena meat to eat during Ramadan now it’s back to the grilled hyena and deep fried Qulle :dead:
my sub sub sub sub sub sub clan is from Kismaayo and Caabudwaaq m1dgaanti ku dhashay wase, while we live in both the largest city of Galmudug & Jubaland, waxaa dhex fadhidaa ayeeydaa bakhtigeed, don't you claim to be Gadabursi ? you should be the last one to talk about caressing the balls of anyone, waxaa xitaa laga saaray Somalia LMAO and when Isaaq decide to join Somalia you have no choice either, true definition of a looma ooyan, but honestly I believe you are not Gadabursi, but a Gabooye or some other m1dgaan in the north. Dhaqankaa ka arkaa :silanyosmile:

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast

:russ: :dead::deadmanny:

Awdalia Rising

my sub sub sub sub sub sub clan is from Kismaayo and Caabudwaaq m1dgaanti ku dhashay wase, while we live in both the largest city of Galmudug & Jubaland, waxaa dhex fadhidaa ayeeydaa bakhtigeed, don't you claim to be Gadabursi ? you should be the last one to talk about caressing the balls of anyone, waxaa xitaa laga saaray Somalia LMAO and when Isaaq decide to join Somalia you have no choice either, true definition of a looma ooyan, but honestly I believe you are not Gadabursi, but a Gabooye or some other m1dgaan in the north. Dhaqankaa ka arkaa :silanyosmile:

your sub sub sub clan are Oromo beggars and losers. You are nothing in Kismayo and nothing in GM. One minute you niiko for @Lex Luther people next minute you line up for the feed the homeless program in Kismayo where @Waamoking gives you stale bread from his previous weeks feast for you to eat with your rare hyena meat
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

keep washing the HG balls in GM and the feet of Ogaden in Kismayo adoon

Trending