Huge protests against Farmaajo and Khayre in Kismayo

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
your sub sub sub clan are Oromo beggars and losers. You are nothing in Kismayo and nothing in GM. One minute you niiko for @Lex Luther people next minute you line up for the feed the homeless program in Kismayo where @Waamoking gives you stale bread from his previous weeks feast for you to eat with your rare hyena meat
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

keep washing the HG balls in GM and the feet of Ogaden in Kismayo adoon
You are one retarded M1dgaan, with severe identity issues, its not my fault you are a sad looma ooyan oo ku dulman wuqooyiga Lol, no 1 even knows or cares to ask for your clan, everyone can sniff a m!dgaan out from a mile away, just look at your involving yourself in Darood matters, you didn't even know I am from Kismaayo :hahaidiot:

your sub sub sub clan are Oromo beggars and losers. You are nothing in Kismayo and nothing in GM. One minute you niiko for @Lex Luther people next minute you line up for the feed the homeless program in Kismayo where @Waamoking gives you stale bread from his previous weeks feast for you to eat with your rare hyena meat
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

keep washing the HG balls in GM and the feet of Ogaden in Kismayo adoon
:dead: :deadrose:

Awdalia Rising

SSpot Special Correspondent
You are one retarded M1dgaan, with severe identity issues, its not my fault you are a sad looma ooyan oo ku dulman wuqooyiga Lol, no 1 even knows or cares to ask for your clan, everyone can sniff a m!dgaan out from a mile away, just look at your involving yourself in Darood matters, you didn't even know I am from Kismaayo :hahaidiot:

we know the rulers of Kismayo @Django @Waamoking and we know what your people are in Kismayo aka beggars prostitutes etc your “house” in Kismayo is a brothel where the valiant soldiers of Jubbaland under the command of Emir Madoobe come to release their pent up energy into your female relatives.

how am I delusional for supporting the Ogaden/Kablalax rule of Kismayo? Under poons Kismayo was a al Shabab stronghold. I want what’s best for Kismayo and that’s Kablalax rule. Look at Jigjiga / Puntland then look at Gaajo Gedo/Apoonwaaq.

It’s clear who should be leading Kismayo. Kablalax = progress. Sade = Al Shabab.

Crying darood matter does not work here. Dir live from Gedo - Jubbaland. I have my interests there too and they line up with Kablalax. Progress

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
we know the rulers of Kismayo @Django @Waamoking and we know what your people are in Kismayo aka beggars prostitutes etc your “house” in Kismayo is a brothel where the valiant soldiers of Jubbaland under the command of Emir Madoobe come to release their pent up energy into your female relatives.

how am I delusional for supporting the Ogaden/Kablalax rule of Kismayo? Under poons Kismayo was a al Shabab stronghold. I want what’s best for Kismayo and that’s Kablalax rule. Look at Jigjiga / Puntland then look at Gaajo Gedo/Apoonwaaq.

It’s clear who should be leading Kismayo. Kablalax = progress. Sade = Al Shabab.

Crying darood matter does not work here. Dir live from Gedo - Jubbaland. I have my interests there too and they line up with Kablalax. Progress

So you are Dirta koonfuur ? dude you know my 6th name why are you shy, unless you are m1dgaan come clean and tell us what your subclan is :deadrose:

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
that’s like the 6th different person these lames claim I am:heh: imagine creating such a stir that it reminds my victims of their earlier abusers. I don’t know that pureblood nigga either but clearly he left a mark on these guys:mjlol:
Hooyada flappy vagina is lame, you probably just fell out of it while she was waddling along like m1dgaans do, no wonder why your clan is mystery:dead:

Awdalia Rising

Hooyada flappy vagina is lame, you probably just fell out of it while she was waddling along like m1dgaans do, no wonder why your clan is mystery:dead:

mîdgo poon hyena munching adoon

2F9C0C66-E31C-4FBA-9802-5DCF1468786D.png
2F79DC58-0319-42BC-AC08-F8EE609D913A.png

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
You came in here shaking your crusty aids infected ass for other Daroods about my city, and it turns out your are m1dgaan with no real clan, war hanala qabsan, midggaha mala kaftami :nahgirl:

Awdalia Rising

Adoonlalos “my city” kulaha when you are a slave and a ignoble in Kismayo kkk. Kismayo = Kablalax. There is no hyena meat there for you buddy. Mïdgo slave poons who were slaves for decades calling someone else m1dgaan. :pachah1: Shut up before I make you into a slave again and start up the great Marehan prostitute service I’m sure me and @Django can come to a Business partnership agreement to open up Sade Sex Services LLC Emir Madoobe will give us our business license no doubt and a very nice tax rate as we are providing a good service
5AD0F820-B59D-415B-A105-4A88D98A53EC.png

of course the only problem I see with the business is the low quality of the MX prostitutes who are use to servicing amisom and al Shabab fighters these days

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Adoonlalos “my city” kulaha when you are a slave and a ignoble in Kismayo kkk. Kismayo = Kablalax. There is no hyena meat there for you buddy. Mïdgo slave poons who were slaves for decades calling someone else m1dgaan. :pachah1: Shut up before I make you into a slave again and start up the great Marehan prostitute service I’m sure me and @Django can come to a Business partnership agreement to open up Sade Sex Services LLC Emir Madoobe will give us our business license no doubt and a very nice tax rate as we are providing a good service View attachment 121454

of course the only problem I see with the business is the low quality of the MX prostitutes who are use to servicing amisom and al Shabab fighters these days
M1dgaan with no clan no deegaan :hahaidiot:

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
mïdgo poon slave and son of prostitute
:pachah1:

pick a struggle nicca how can you be a slave AND a son of a prostitute:dead:

Garac garac dhalay kkk
We are not on the same level ignoble m1dgaan of lower stock, while my username is Dalalos in veneration of my 6th name Dalal Ugaas, and youngest subclan of Marehan, I have held DC/Mayor of Kismaayo, Caabudwaaq, Beledxaawo etc I have held MP since the beginning of the Somali state, I have had 1 President 3 Prime ministers, countless top generals, countless ministerial post etc and a long list of achievements in the last 60 years.

You are way below my level ignoble m1dgaan who is too ashamed claim your clan or subclan, kulaha dir, thats old ass confederation older than even Darood, what are you biyomaal or whatever, come clean, you can try to step toe to toe with me in FKD, but you lost your chance mate, now I just see you as a m1dgaan and I don't do kaftan or hadal with m1dgo like you scurry along laangaabka tahaye wase :silanyosmile:

Trending