Huge Explosions Rock Mogadishu Yet Again

OffTheDome

Proud American
:browtf:

These are also mortars not AS tactics. Not real explosions. Someone should arrest the militia under Ali Mahdi. And confiscate their weapons.

Awdalia Rising

SSpot Special Correspondent
I am sure it cant be all alshabab? Am I crazy for thinking certain state leaders benefit from the narrative that Mogadishu isnt safe? Is it crazy to think they are somehow involved? I am talking about the two darod states?

I am sure it cant be all alshabab? Am I crazy for thinking certain state leaders benefit from the narrative that Mogadishu isnt safe? Is it crazy to think they are somehow involved? I am talking about the two darod states?

It's better if you cause explosions so you can show that xamar is not really save. and you can't hold 1m1v elections.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Yes, very. Why would they comission explosions in the middle of their visit? It's not like Mogadishu needs help exploding on its own. Instead of blaming us for problems you've been having for 15 years, take responsibility for your city.

Yusuf M

PuntExit
Yes, very. Why would they comission explosions in the middle of their visit? It's not like Mogadishu needs help exploding on its own. Instead of blaming us for problems you've been having for 15 years, take responsibility for your city.
It is easy for them to blame someone else, rather than taking responsibility for their actions.

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
Wallahi it’s very sad. Another day, another qarax in Xamar. But what do you expect when the government can’t even control it’s own capital.

Yusuf M

PuntExit
Wallahi it’s very sad. Another day, another qarax in Xamar. But what do you expect when the government can’t even control it’s own capital.
They should mobilize their forces and go search house to house, neighborhood to neighborhood, district to district and root out the terrorists. But that's easier said than done. Especially in a very corrupt county like Somalia.