Huge Explosions Rock Mogadishu Yet Again

Yusuf M

PuntExit
Wallahi it’s very sad. Another day, another qarax in Xamar. But what do you expect when the government can’t even control it’s own capital.
If they can't control and secure the capital, than they have no right to govern the rest of the country.

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
If they can't control and secure the capital, than they have no right to govern the rest of the country.
I 100% agree with you but to be honest Mogadishu has been unstable and fragile even before Farmaajo presidency.

I personally think Amisom do nothing and just collect their cheque. So they’ll prolong their stay as much as possible.

Yusuf M

PuntExit
I 100% agree with you but to be honest Mogadishu has been unstable and fragile even before Farmaajo presidency.

I personally think Amisom do nothing and just collect their cheque. So they’ll prolong their stay as much as possible.
You're right, but I also meant those presidents before Farmajo as well. Such as HSM.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Langaab girl I broke this news over 10 minutes before you did. Your thread is time stamped 2:07 pm est mine is 1:55 pm est.:pacspit:

calm down now ! Who cares! You’re the bearer of terrible news. I’ll leave it to you to break it. I won’t do it anymore

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Oh Allah swt please make my president Deni land safe in his homeland Puntland without any harm.

This is so scary.

AUN to whoever died Sayid Axmed Mideeye needs to come home. The valley still needs his services.

He need to leave asap, i fear this was pre planned, he needs to go home soonest,

the buun and hoto mindset in killing will amaze you, go to xamar sxb, the hoto is a natural destroyer of things

once walking in hodan i saw several hoto looking men braking and picking the road with axes, i approached and said what you doing, they replied

"we use the road foundation to build walls and homes"

i was shocked, i told my reer amadin companion who i was visiting lets get the hell out of here

you do not get doors opened n xamar wit out bribes, even the airport staff

in kismayo i approached this xawaalad shop and Forex shop owner who did not close his shop door as he went home for the afternoon sleep as the sun gets really hot,

when i said why are you not closing your shop,

he replied

"Aga, this entire street -near the argo - is filled with Ogaden shops and individuals, who the hell will rob me? these are my people, i leave it like this every day and nothing happens and in Ogadeniya xaawaalad outside traders just leave their money with a cover and stone when going for salat" I was amazed, such noble honest race,

also, this is when i realised we and the hoto are not of the same race,

Trending