HUGE BREAKING NEWS! NETANYAHU SAYS HE'S SET A DATE FOR THE INVASION OF RAFAH! CEASEFIRE NEGOTIATIONS IN CAIRO HAVE FAILED!

NidarNidar

Punisher
You are funny, what has iran did to help gazans? Iran proxies has a long border with israel in Lebanon and Syria but they have done f*ck all to help them. Imagine saying you are doing jihad while allying yourself with the enemies of Allah like bashar al assad and khameini.
It seems like I'm talking to a break wall, how do you think they get their weapons, and you've clearly not clued into whats happening in region.

It seems like I'm talking to a break wall, how do you think they get their weapons, and you've clearly not clued into whats happening in region.
Are you pretending to what iran, hezbollah and assad are doing to sunnis in syria or to you only Palestinians are the ones who are oppressed?

Anyway let forgets about that for a moment, tell me one thing iran is doing to help gaza at the moment?

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
It is better to surrender if you don't have the capacity to protect your people
Live free or die trying arab countries should supply weapons and manpower to resistance in Gaza but decide to be quite and watch thier fallow arabs wipe off the map

Last edited: