Huge anti Ethiopia protest in Xamar by 3&9

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

AUG 25, 2023
VIP
Huge Ethiopian troops presence in K5. If the zoo was a serious country, nations we share borders with should've been ruled out joining Amisom. That includes Kenya and also Djibouti. The fat despot IOG doesn't have the best interest of somalia. At least the Ugandan and Burundi fufus are in it for the paycheck only.

Huge Ethiopian troops presence in K5. If the zoo was a serious country, nations we share borders with should've been ruled out joining Amisom. That includes Kenya and also Djibouti. The fat despot IOG doesn't have the best interest of somalia. At least the Ugandan and Burundi fufus are in it for the paycheck only.
You are right, so long as Ethiopian troops are on our soil we are not really at war with them. They need to leave our soil immediately. Let’s wait and see what our leader will do.

Strange people why don't they protest Ethiopia troops to leave somalian territories instead of protesting against a deal signed by govt of Somaliland in which they are not a citizen of it. Very strange people

johnsepei5

Head of Somalia freemasonry branch
Protests are for the weak who can’t do anything other than talk
It’s military confrontation or nothing at all
Very weak move

Protests are for the weak who can’t do anything other than talk
It’s military confrontation or nothing at all
Very weak move
Somalia is just recovering from decades of war sxb, there isn't much we can do militarily at this time, but play on the diplomatic cards.

Last edited:
Huge Murusade crowd in Xamar protesting. I think it’s near Number 4 not sure. @galhareeri

Dude i realy dont think most of them are murusade imo .
Gudoomiye deybiile wil use refugess from idp camps in deyniile kkkk. I am sure mist murusade are too busy with their lives imo.
I dont think u very wel tuned with reer deynile i wont blame u wah. But i stayed their many timesin my younger days. Even lived there pple wont find time for this isues maybe schools kids whom maybe murusade but elderly woman are murusade hence why u see many jar**r loking pplebin this demonstration in xamar and people wonder as if bantu dominate the city nope its gvt who pay them 1$ or even force them to do it ethnic somalis rarely protest its only when farxito kabyare comes out with music or sth like that ethnic somalis turnup for the music for fun or football at stadium muqdishu just to make it clear.