Hubert Davis on being the 1st Black Head Coach in UNC History "“I’m Proud That My Wife Is White”

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
My got can you stop with this nonsense. Crime and incarceration rates have been dropping, and education is not a problem
please show me evidence of crime and incarceration rates dropping? Or more black kids graduating highschool (and/or pursuing post-secondary)?

I’m not hating on black people (I know I fall under that demographic too). But it is a problem in the black community whether you like it or not. We should really try and work harder to change it, but we can’t just outright deny it.

please show me evidence of crime and incarceration rates dropping? Or more black kids graduating highschool (and/or pursuing post-secondary)?

I’m not hating on black people (I know I fall under that demographic too). But it is a problem in the black community whether you like it or not. We should really try and work harder to change it, but we can’t just outright deny it.
Two-thirds of Black adults have gone to college but only half left with a degree

Black Student College Graduation Rates Remain Low, But Modest Progress Begins to Show
Nationwide, the black student graduation rate remains at a dismally low 42 percent. But the rate has improved by three percentage points over the past two years. More encouraging is the fact that over the past seven years the black student graduation rate has improved at almost all of the nation's highest-ranked universities.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Two-thirds of Black adults have gone to college but only half left with a degree

Black Student College Graduation Rates Remain Low, But Modest Progress Begins to Show
Nationwide, the black student graduation rate remains at a dismally low 42 percent. But the rate has improved by three percentage points over the past two years. More encouraging is the fact that over the past seven years the black student graduation rate has improved at almost all of the nation's highest-ranked universities.
I only see improvement from the imprisonment rates. The rest were unconvincing.

It’s good to see that things are going in the right direction, hopefully in a few decades blacks won’t be the overwhelming underclass. What I said still stands though, the amount of problems in the black community is uncountable.

I only see improvement from the imprisonment rates. The rest were unconvincing.

It’s good to see that things are going in the right direction, hopefully in a few decades blacks won’t be the overwhelming underclass. What I said still stands though, the amount of problems in the black community is uncountable.
Why would it change significantly, must changes are happening because of the community itself. The future underclass will however be white people with opoids and the rise of icnels.

Trending