HSM - The Next 5 Years Will Be A Disaster

this is false, the caliphates were caliphates.

an empire is a large political entity, a caliphate is the religious leadership of the muslims.

despite their faults, the ummayyads, the abbassids, and the ottomans were all the religious leaders and all held the 3 holy cities simultaneously!

The later two also began pretty morally, while the ummayyads began evil but became a bit better towards the middle of their power.

they filled the role of caliphate because they held the cities and were listened too by the islamic world, and were recognized by most of the other muslims as legitimate.

as for the almohads and fatimids, the former never held the 3 cities and were never seriously considered the caliphs by their brothers in faith so they are not a caliphate.

the fatimids are debateable because they weren't sunni and weren't given widespread recognition, but they did indeed hold the 3 cities.

Also my last point is that the mahdi in the future will not only have to fight his brothers, but he will cause many wars to strengthen the caliphate so being an expansionist empire doesn't mean you aren't a caliphate.

even the rashidun was expansionist and had many internal problems.
The prophet pbuh said الخلافةُ في أمّتي ثلاثونَ سنةً ، ثم مُلكٌ بعد ذلكَ

The khilafah in my ummah are 30 years.

Now if you put Abu bakr and umar and uthman and Ali and Hassan reign it will be exactly 30 years.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Mark my words now @TekNiKo @Dalalos_ibn_Adali we will all be begging for Farmajo to Return after this nightmare HSM. HSM is an extremist hag and only has experience how to 'destroy' not 'build' anything. Puntland will always be 'here' but HSM will leave, mark my words. Never will Puntland be gone, it's a state, HSM ayaa fudud oo iska tagaya, like all the enemies of Puntland have been shown.

Since 2010 we wasted 12 years with silly HAGS n Marehan thinking they can 'erase' Puntland, but the only thing ever 'erased' is themselves. HSM waa 'xoolihi' clan who destroyed his own city, look at his HS/GM waa the most backward states. That's why they love the SFG, cuz it's majerten creation, nothing beneficial has ever been created by HAG.

Last edited:
Since all politics is 'local' according to every expert. Why do these HAGS come to national stage, idinka og dhulkina inuusan mamul'ba ka jirin, go help them first and show us your political 'astuteness' before coming to the national stage unprepared and inexperienced. The only experience u will give us is turn us into your miserable situation.
Calm down we go t ride of Hitiler hassan will be taken care off. Don’t worry

this is what happens when you get rid of a true leader in favor of a scoundrel because he is the tribe you don't like.

qabilism is one of, if not the worst thing to cripple somalia as a democracy.

somalia simply can't have a working democracy until qabilism is not as important, so it may as well be a sultanate or dictatorship. At least that way something gets done instead of non-stop power-struggles.
Faarmaajo was a mini dictator with no real Army a laangaab. He wax taken out for his failure as President not because of qabil.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Bariire it's pointless selecting a clan who's own 'deegaan' shabab is controlling like HSM 'ceeldheer' it's in shabab hands. They will just work together at a 'clan level' with shabab. If anyone thinks shabab will be defeated under HSM, is kidding themselves. He would've cleaned up 'ceel-dheer' first before talkin about shabab in other areas. Somalis are not 'smart' people, they waste 12 years already, they will waste another 20 years untill they learn how to 'tell' reality from bullshit.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@bidenkulaha You tried the failed 'cairo' HAG pm/presidency, that's when PL was created because of that. You tried the failed TNG under mr.abdiqasim, then the TFG came and lives on till today. The only thing u won was 4.5, which came from 'carta'. And now I proposed a solution to Isaaq problems using your failed 4.5 approach, Dir/HAG is one 'tribe' and therefore share one seat, end of story. If u try that north/south shit, their will be no govt, as darod leave again. U haven't won anything over the last 30 years with darod except this 4.5

bidenkulaha

GalYare
@bidenkulaha You tried the failed 'cairo' HAG pm/presidency, that's when PL was created because of that. You tried the failed TNG under mr.abdiqasim, then the TFG came and lives on till today. The only thing u won was 4.5, which came from 'carta'. And now I proposed a solution to Isaaq problems using your failed 4.5 approach, Dir/HAG is one 'tribe' and therefore share one seat, end of story. If u try that north/south shit, their will be no govt, as darod leave again. U haven't won anything over the last 30 years with darod except this 4.5
Holy shit bro take a chill pill. Shariif will do good work with Somaliland.

Inshallah progress can be made towards a settlement and if not allow SL to operate autonomously with the IC till a decision can be made on secession/unionism.

We have bigger issues right now than rewriting the whole constitution and power sharing arrangements. HSM shouldn’t spend too much energy on that dead end but instead. He will inshallah focus on HAG state building and Banadir

mr.overeasy

The most eggcelent member
The prophet pbuh said الخلافةُ في أمّتي ثلاثونَ سنةً ، ثم مُلكٌ بعد ذلكَ

The khilafah in my ummah are 30 years.

Now if you put Abu bakr and umar and uthman and Ali and Hassan reign it will be exactly 30 years.
that doesn't disqualify the khalifs from being khalifs, you misunderstood the hadith.

according to scholars more knowledgable than us, it meant the best and correct leadership, not the end of the caliphates. The other caliphates are legitimate accoriding to those factually more knowledgeable than you or I.

your interpretation is not as good as a scholars!

The Maliki jurist Qadi Iyad famously said:

"...it has been mentioned in the latter hadith 'The Khilafah after me will be for thirty years, then there will be a hereditary rule' this contradicts the hadith regarding the twelve Khaleefah for in the thirty years there were only the Khulafah Rashidun and months in which the bay'ah was given to al-Hasan b. al-Ali. The answer to this is: What is meant by 'the Khilafah will be for thirty years' is the Khilafah of the Nubuwwah (Prophethood)…" (As quoted by an-Nawawi in his Sharh Sahih Muslim, 1821)

Al-Taftazani observed:

'This is a difficult problem, for the people of influence and representation (Ahl Halli wal aqd) of the Muslim people were agreed on the Khilafah of the Abbasids and some of Banu Marwan, such as 'Umar b. 'Abd al-Aziz, for example. Perhaps the meaning here (referring to the above hadith that the Khilafah will be thirty years) is rather that the perfect Khilafah, in which there is no dross due to difference [of opinion] or inclination away from following [the right Khaleefah], will be for a period of thirty years, and then after it there might be or there might not be a Khilafah... If objection is made that since the period of the Khilafah was thirty years, then the time subsequent to the rightly guided Khalifahs is devoid of the Imam and whole of the Muslim people are thus disobedient an when they die, they die as in the days of ignorance, we reply that it has already been pointed out that the perfect Khilafah is what is meant.'

Sayf ad-Deen al-Amidi, the great Shafi'i usuli scholar, says:

"And his (saw) saying 'After me the Khilafah will be for thirty years and then it will turn into a mulkan adooda (hereditary power)' this hadith does not indicate the Khilafah is restricted to the Khulafah Rashideen (Abu Bakr, Umar, Uthman and Ali (ra)) since their Khilafah lasted for thirty years as stated by the Prophet (saw). And nor does the hadith mean that there is no Khilafah after the Khulafah Rashideen.
Rather what is meant is: The Khilafah after me in terms of the responsibilities of the Imamah and following my Sunnah without increase or neglect will be for thirty years, contrary to the period after this when most of the ruling will be of kings. Despite this the continuity of the Khilafah is indicated by the following two things:
The first: The Ijma of the Ummah in every age on the obligation to follow an Imam of that time and upon the fact the Imam and Khalifah must be obeyed.
Second: He (saw) said: 'then it will become (taseer) mulkan'. The personal pronoun (dameer) in 'taseeru mulkan' refers to the Khilafah. Since the mentioned (verb) cannot refer to anything other than the Khilafah, as if it is saying 'and then the Khilafah becomes a mulk' It judged that the Khilafah will becomes a mulk, the judgment on a thing requires that the thing itself exists." (al-Imamah min Abkar al-Afkar fi Usul al-Din, p.306)

mr.overeasy

The most eggcelent member
Faarmaajo was a mini dictator with no real Army a laangaab. He wax taken out for his failure as President not because of qabil.
he was taken out because of qabil, he is no dictator.

He accepted his loss in the race, and pushed for the election. It was roble who tried to remove him without a fair election which he didn't allow.

he simply wanted a fair election rather than being removed.

we all know hassan sheikh wasn't a good leader at all, he was voted in to get rid of farmajjo instead of being voted in because he was good.

it was 100% qabilsm!

that doesn't disqualify the khalifs from being khalifs, you misunderstood the hadith.

according to scholars more knowledgable than us, it meant the best and correct leadership, not the end of the caliphates. The other caliphates are legitimate accoriding to those factually more knowledgeable than you or I.

your interpretation is not as good as a scholars!

The Maliki jurist Qadi Iyad famously said:

Al-Taftazani observed:

Sayf ad-Deen al-Amidi, the great Shafi'i usuli scholar, says:
The prophet called it mulk not khilafah if it was khilafah the prophet would have said it.

And when mu'awyah Ra took power he said I'm the first king.

Khilafah have rules like to be an qurishi Arab and to rule according to sharia and to be elected by salihin

Trending