HSM - The Next 5 Years Will Be A Disaster

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
HSM has already been tried and tested, this man was supposed to stabilize the south and what did he do? He tried to disturb PL in Galkacyo. Imagine the level of 'stupidity' in this man's ambuulo brain. Not only did he not pacify the south, he tried to destabilize already peaceful regions.

The other thing is this man promotes 'nationalism' and 'Islamism'.

Islamism that is practised regionally or nationally isn't even proper Islam. They're has been no caliphate after 'Ali' died, the Islamic world had kingdoms only. To have a caliphate you need all Islamic countries united which won't happen. So this guy doesn't even understand Islamism can't be practised with 'ahsabiyah' or 'nationalism' nor can any nation take upon Islamic system unless the whole ummah is united like under the 'rashidun khalifa'.

The other thing he promotes is the 'failed nationalism' of Siyad Barre. Nationalism is IDENTITY politics, it's one of the lowest form of politics. Individualism not 'group' idealogy is what makes a society thrive. To say you hate 'qabyalad' and replace that with another 'group idealogy of nationalism' only shows you how idiotic this man is.

Why is it these 'southies' think it's 'cool' to be seen as a nationalist and 'bad' to be seen as 'qabyalad' driven? both systems are identity politics. In-fact it's well agreed by all political experts that politics isn't national but all local(tuulo). Can't these southies stand on they're own when they keep crying for 'nationalism'?

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Since all politics is 'local' according to every expert. Why do these HAGS come to national stage, idinka og dhulkina inuusan mamul'ba ka jirin, go help them first and show us your political 'astuteness' before coming to the national stage unprepared and inexperienced. The only experience u will give us is turn us into your miserable situation.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Fowzi Kaahin all politics is LOCAL, this is a settled matter by all politicians worldwide. U r going backwards by thinking politics is 'national'. It's great to be 'deegaan thinker' it leads to internal competition to lift the whole nation up. Nationalism is boring and old, tested n tried in Somalia and failed.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
If I was leading Puntland at the time back then. I would've put in a clause, PL/JL will not return to Mogadishu, the city of mass graves untill a new capital is selected and untill such time, work with international community through a 'dual track policy'.

That's what I would've done. I wouldn't hurt Puntland development well being while leaving Hamar with HAGS like GM/HS, u would be stuck in that mess while my regions powers on to the future. I would also demand hags seat must be shared with they're brother isaaq irir and darod seat is for darod only to solve that mess in the north.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
A good leader 'traits' are well known. He can't be 'too extreme or too lenient' but somewhere in between and balances around his ideas to ensure it doesn't lead to conflict. Nor do u want a 'push over' leader who stands for nothing and changes kastumo each second.

I don't see any of the good leadership traits in HSM. I am now putting my 'cards' forward, I am officially the first opposition even before this man has begun becuz I am good predicator of the future.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
HSM is going to do good work, have faith.

Secondly Irir is not sharing. If there is to be a deal the following will happen.

Like originally proposed by Caydiid, when South Somalia powers through with it’s development and builds a lasting political atmosphere, the Presidency will be rotated between Hargeysa and Mogadishu. And they can be designated twin capitals.

SLers rightly see the Daroods incapable of governing Somalia. We once again like under AY and MSB made that mistake by granting Farmaajo a chance. No more however.

SLers rightly see the Daroods incapable of governing Somalia. We once again like under AY and MSB made that mistake by granting Farmaajo a chance. No more however.
It was Daroods that voted for HSM, what do you mean no more?

All HSM has to do is be himself and Farmaajo or someone else will be president. I mean that’s what happened last time.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
It was Daroods that voted for HSM, what do you mean no more?

All HSM has to do is be himself and Farmaajo or someone else will be president. I mean that’s what happened last time.
Farmaajo isn’t coming back. Where do you think he’ll get votes from? LG will be gotten rid off which is where his strongest support came from, new leaders backed by HSM will be elected in HS and GM. It’s a lot easier for HSM this time around given the 70% newer MPs in parliament (won’t have to worry about getting rid of veterans etc given Farmaajo has already done that). Lastly a Banadir state inshallah will be created.

Regardless it doesn’t have to be HSM, just a HAG. Farmaajo had HAG backing last election and in his wisdom started fighting them. We can’t trust another Darood running HAG land.

Farmaajo isn’t coming back. Where do you think he’ll get votes from? LG will be gotten rid off which is where his strongest support came from, new leaders backed by HSM will be elected in HS and GM. It’s a lot easier for HSM this time around given the 70% newer MPs in parliament (won’t have to worry about getting rid of veterans etc given Farmaajo has already done that).

Regardless it doesn’t have to be HSM, just a HAG. Farmaajo had HAG backing last election and in his wisdom started fighting them.
And this time HSM had Darood backing. Farmaajo was unpopular. I predict even worse for HSM.

Between now and 5 years later is quite a while, but to say Daroods would never taste the presidency is asinine.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

PRESIDENT HASSAN SHEIKH REAPPOINTS FORMER NATIONAL SECURITY ADVISER​

FB_IMG_16533271743018409.jpg
Controversial reappointment: Hussein Sheikh heads a think tank accused of spreading disinformation about certain federal member states in Somalia.

Mogadishu (PP News Desk) — Somalia President Hassan Sheikh Mohamud today reappointed Hussein Sheikh as the national security adviser. Hussein will replace Fahad Yasin. Hussein briefly served as national security adviser under President Farmaajo’s administration but was fired for unspecified reasons.

He became Chairman of the Hiraal Institute Executive Team. Hiraal Institute writes biased reports on Puntland with a view to divert attention from South-central Somalia where Al-shabaab maintains bases and levies extortion taxes on business fearful of terrorist reprisals.
IMG-20220523-WA0006.jpg

In February Hiraal Institute issued a report in which it argued that “Puntland State of Somalia remains a core route for Al-shabaab to boost its operational and tax collection capabilities throughout Somalia.” The founder of Hiiraal Institute M. Mubarak distanced himself from a report whose writers had not given Puntland State government the right of reply.

“Some arms brought from Yemen are reportedly transferred to Al-shabaab ownership in Puntland, for instance, while in other instances the handover point will be in south or central Somalia” the report alleged.
IMG-20220523-WA0004.jpg

“Wear seatbelts…”
“Puntland State government is likely to express reservations about the reappointment of Hussein Sheikh as the national security adviser. Puntland think tanks do not pretend they know Al-shabaab’s capabilities in El Buur, Hussein’s hometown” said a retired counterterrorism officer in Garowe. “Wear the seatbelts. An intense work to save the country will begin. And God will be pleased with it” tweeted the controversial national security adviser.
© Puntland Post, 2022

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Puntites. Be prepared for another 5 years of nothingness but deadlock with HSM. Look who he appointed to National security. He is just jealous of Puntland success and will name all 'enemies' of Puntland into posts. But don't worry, as we know in the past, Puntland will be here forever, where-as he will be kicked out in 5 years. Puntland is an 'institution' as Farmajo learned, HSM will learn the same. PL ain't going nowhere, only it's haters disappear.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
And this time HSM had Darood backing. Farmaajo was unpopular. I predict even worse for HSM.

Between now and 5 years later is quite a while, but to say Daroods would never taste the presidency is asinine.
What you don’t seem to get is the FGS will be very powerful under HAG President now.

Farmaajo’s removal took the combined effort of HAG+PL/JL himself. This is because of the stranglehold the FGS has over central states and SL representation.

HSM will find it very easy to get rid of LG, QQ, Guudlawe for example because of their terms coming to an end soon and damuljadiid already having a strong base there unlike N&N which is why it took violence in the capitals of the regions to win those selections.

PL will be on an island when it comes to opposition. As long as Hassan creates Banadir State they will be irrelevant under HAG presidency from now on. If HSM doesn’t create Banadir state then he will have opposition from within however.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@bidenkulaha if PL leave Somalia so will JL. HSM went to war with PL/JL, their both here, only he was removed, same wth Farmajo, repeating the past won't bring success but the same result. Don't think fighting us is going to make u powerful, u just harming yourself in the end. As for Banadir state, keep dreaming waryaa. We just point to international community look AT GM/HS at how ineffective they are, why is that? because it's HAWIYE. There is no denying that. PL/JL will always be here, what pisses me off is you guys want to waste another 5 years on fighting us, when u know it's only you being removed.

What you don’t seem to get is the FGS will be very powerful under HAG President now.

Farmaajo’s removal took the combined effort of HAG+PL/JL himself. This is because of the stranglehold the FGS has over central states and SL representation.

HSM will find it very easy to get rid of LG, QQ, Guudlawe for example because of their terms coming to an end soon and damuljadiid already having a strong base there unlike N&N which is why it took violence in the capitals of the regions to win those selections.

PL will be on an island when it comes to opposition. As long as Hassan creates Banadir State they will be irrelevant under HAG presidency from now on. If HSM doesn’t create Banadir state then he will have opposition from within however.
I doubt it. I just see HSM making things stagnant with no progress. Just my opinion, time will tell regardless.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
@bidenkulaha if PL leave Somalia so will JL. HSM went to war with PL/JL, their both here, only he was removed, same wth Farmajo, repeating the past won't bring success but the same result. Don't think fighting us is going to make u powerful, u just harming yourself in the end. As for Banadir state, keep dreaming waryaa.
Once Madoobe is gone next year, JL will be neutralised and HSM can then exploit the differences between PL and JL.

PL isn’t going anywhere. Y’all will just be ignored. Like they say put up or shut up.

If y’all act up HSM will teach y’all a lesson again like he did in Galkayo in 15/16. SL will also continue to take over SSC and you’ll lose the seats you claim.

Banadir is happening, whether you like it or not.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@bidenkulaha can't wait for u to attack PL again, we will just get our 'dual track policy' with intrnational community arguing we can't have a federal govt represent us yet attack 'already peaceful areas'. U hurting yourself waryaa, at all times not us. I know your 'seething' that PL is developing while GM/HS is in hell. But it's cause your HAWIYE, your not fit to rule but to be ruled.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
@bidenkulaha can't wait for u to attack PL again, we will just get our 'dual track policy' with intrnational community arguing we can't have a federal govt represent us yet attack 'already peaceful areas'. U hurting yourself waryaa, at all times not us.
Kulaha hurting ourselves. PL is irrelevant to us. It is PL that needs Somalia.

I would happily let y’all go on ur own and we have a permanent HAG in GM/HS/Banadir/KG ruling.

Puntland literally offers nothing to FGS. SL+South Somalia is the power base in the region. What do y’all bring?

Like I said play nice or you’re going to face a united force of HAG+Isaaq pushing you into the sea. Banadir will happen

Last edited:

Jungle

VIP
Kulaha hurting ourselves. PL is irrelevant to us. It is PL that needs Somalia.

I would happily let y’all go on ur own and we have a permanent HAG in GM/HS/Banadir/KG ruling.

Puntland literally offers nothing to FGS. SL+South Somalia is the power base in the region. What do y’all bring?

Like I said play nice or you’re going to face a united force of HAG+Isaaq pushing you into the see. Banadir will happen
Let them know. FGS is much powerful than when Hasan took as the first govt after transitional govt of Sheikh Sharif. Better funded, 100 times better equipped militarily. 4 years of all dooro being mucaarad. Dont bother going back and forth with them till the last year if you can still tolerate them lol. Them as mucaarad is none stop oohin compared to hawiye.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Let them know. FGS is much powerful than when Hasan took as the first govt after transitional govt of Sheikh Sharif. Better funded, 100 times better equipped militarily. 4 years of all dooro being mucaarad. Dont bother going back and forth with them till the last year if you can still tolerate them lol. Them as mucaarad is none stop oohin compared to hawiye.
Abgaaloow yall betrayed Majeerteen and refused Saciid Deni PM position and pick MM truly had the last laugh:damn: :damn:

Trending