HSM Promises To Defeat Al Shabaab In The Next Year

That is not defeat, that is negotiation.

Unless he militarily defeats AS by the 18th September 2022, HSM will have failed his promise.
That was yesterday, you are being bit unreasonable.
Korean Drama Frown GIF by The Swoon

I firmly belive that this time next year, Galmudug and Hirshabelle will be free from AS.

I don't agree with many of HSM policies but the man sure does know how to bring the war on AS right to their doorstep

I firmly belive that this time next year, Galmudug and Hirshabelle will be free from AS.

I don't agree with many of HSM policies but the man sure does know how to bring the war on AS right to their doorstep

For sure this time next year galmaduug ,hirshabelleh and lower shabelleh will freed idk about the rest of Somalia.
I'm actually suprised of this government quick offense at the nabadiids

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
HSM should sit with the Madowweyne minorities and Raxanweyn negociate with them, they are the muscle of AS without their foot soldiers AS won't have manpower
This whole fight is between hag sna and Al shabaab filled Rx and madowweyne sxb. Rx and madowweyne want revenge for the injustice and lack of political progress in Somalia.

i highly doubt he wants to negotiate

Laagite

الداروودي
This whole fight is between hag sna and Al shabaab filled Rx and madowweyne sxb. Rx and madowweyne want revenge for the injustice and lack of political progress in Somalia.

the South is always confusing

bidenkulaha

GalYare

Hawiye SNA is going to conquer Jubbada and Bay through this.

I hope RX/madoweyne/yar yars wake up before they realise they can’t sustain these losses.

That was when he made the promise at least according to the Australian time zone.
I was referring to how you said 18th of September 2022, anyways its obviously just another politician selling beautiful words. I hope he can do it but I'm taking it with a grain of salt.

Trending