HSM Promises To Defeat Al Shabaab In The Next Year

Laagite

الداروودي
HSM should sit with the Madowweyne minorities and Raxanweyn negociate with them, they are the muscle of AS without their foot soldiers AS won't have manpower

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
HSM should sit with the Madowweyne minorities and Raxanweyn negociate with them, they are the muscle of AS without their foot soldiers AS won't have manpower

That is not defeat, that is negotiation.

Unless he militarily defeats AS by the 18th September 2022, HSM will have failed his promise.

Laagite

الداروودي
That is not defeat, that is negotiation.

Unless he militarily defeats AS by the 18th September 2022, HSM will have failed his promise.
The support those communities give AS is the reason why they remain undefeated. AS justice system beats Somalia's lets say tribe x steals from a Jweyn or Rx they go to court in x region and the judge will rule in favor of qabil x. Land grabbing and injustice against those communities continues to this day.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
He’s successfully turned Shabaab war into Shabaab vs Hawiye which will mean the end of them in GM, HS, Banadir and LS.

Turning Shabaab against RX will be harder but without Mogadishu revenue Shabaab will tax RX and take their boys even more making them very unpopular.

Also due to the drought conditions in Bay are ripe for revolution

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
What did your uncle Farmajoo do for the past six years?

He isn't my uncle but you are just as bad as NN.

You were criticising him for failing on his promise to defeat AS, you better have the same energy for HSM in one year's time.

:russ:

I believe central Somalia will be liberated very soon. I don’t know how jubbaland will be liberated since it’s the strong hold and a lot of the minorities incentivized to join al shabaab live in that area. It’s going to be tricky

bidenkulaha

GalYare
I believe central Somalia will be liberated very soon. I don’t know how jubbaland will be liberated since it’s the strong hold and a lot of the minorities incentivized to join al shabaab live in that area. It’s going to be tricky
Yh JL is the worst in terms of marginalisation. Even Bay and Bakool can be liberated

Al Shabab will be defeated, people are making them out to be some big bad wolf, but as their fear factor has been broken they will easily be defeated.

In the next few months, they will be cleared out from Hiirshabelle and Galmudug, which leaves the government to concentrate on Juba region. They have already lost significant manpower and tax revenues, but more importantly their fear factor.

He isn't my uncle but you are just as bad as NN.

You were criticising him for failing on his promise to defeat AS, you better have the same energy for HSM in one year's time.

:russ:

Didn't you support Farmajoo because of tribe. Do you deny that Hiiraaan is liberated? Do you deny that Galmudug, middle and lower shebelle is almost completely free? President Hassan has done this in just one month.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
The support those communities give AS is the reason why they remain undefeated. AS justice system beats Somalia's lets say tribe x steals from a Jweyn or Rx they go to court in x region and the judge will rule in favor of qabil x. Land grabbing and injustice against those communities continues to this day.

I agree and I also agree the only way to beat AS is to negotiate with these clans and give them justice.

Laakin, HSM said defeat, not negotiation.

He’s successfully turned Shabaab war into Shabaab vs Hawiye which will mean the end of them in GM, HS, Banadir and LS.

Turning Shabaab against RX will be harder but without Mogadishu revenue Shabaab will tax RX and take their boys even more making them very unpopular.

Also due to the drought conditions in Bay are ripe for revolution
Are hawiye going to fight for Jubba land liberation? Hawiye are doing jihad on their land rightfully so but do you think clan militia in central Somalia will fight for jubbaland?

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Didn't you support Farmajoo because of tribe. Do you deny that Hiiraaan is liberated? Do you deny that Galmudug, middle and lower shebelle is almost completely free?

How can you know whether I supported Farmaajo or not, you weren't an SSpot member when Farmaajo was President.

:hmm:

Trending