HSM opened a new cooking gas storage facility established by a private company

johnsepei5

Head of Somalia freemasonry branch
You want to uproot the poorest to satisfy the richest and most corrupt's luxury living it's not development for Somalia only elite.
Prime minister your not in a right state
In Which world would someone go i prefer we keep the metal shacks and crumbling tiny homes instead of the new 8 story apartments

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
Companies are too big, Im not saying companies should be nationalized thats too much to handle only a few sectors should be nationalized such as electricity water Some trains... For example you must see that pie chart someone made of the 6 major companies of somalia they have dominated every sector and Im sure they are starting to merge and stuff.. Its only going to get worse from here.
Even electricity should be privatized look at Kenya power which is nationalized electricity is expensive the motherfuckers are corrupt us f*ck😂😂 electricity is cheaper in Somalia because is most of them are private company

You want to uproot the poorest to satisfy the richest and most corrupt's luxury living it's not development for Somalia only elite.
Listen,
At the end of the day. They are squatting on public land, land that could be used for the betterment of the people. Do I believe the government should also help these people to find accommodation, absolutely. No country would accept this, why would Somalia ?

Nope golis most of the share holder are puntlander waliba beesha bah gareen, ahmed nur jimcale 1 percent kuma laha waxa kaliya ka daxeeyo wa aqidada wahabism and alitisam aka al itaxaad

Saxib Golis is part of Hormuud. Hormuud is literally the parent company. The owner is Ahmed Mahamoud Yusuf. Hormuud put reer Puntland as the main shareholders (49%) in Golis while they made reer Somaliland the main shareholders (49%) in Telsom. This is Hormuud’s way of doing things.

This guy is the true boss of Golis 👇He is @galhareeri uncle. Even the president and former pm Cumar Cabdirashiid were present

Libaax-Joore

VIP
Saxib Golis is part of Hormuud. Hormuud is literally the parent company. The owner is Ahmed Mahamoud Yusuf. Hormuud put reer Puntland as the main shareholders (49%) in Golis while they made reer Somaliland the main shareholders (49%) in Telsom. This is Hormuud’s way of doing things.

This guy is the true boss of Golis 👇He is @galhareeri uncle

Listen brother if hurmud own Golis they will have retained the name the biggest share holder of golis are puntlandlanders the largest subclan holder are beesha osman mohamud bah gareen… they only thing between them is business ties like I say the aqiqada of wahabism….

Listen brother if hurmud own Golis they will have retained the name the biggest share holder of golis are puntlandlanders the largest subclan holder are beesha osman mohamud bah gareen… they only thing between them is business ties like I say the aqiqada of wahabism….

Walaal name is not important because YouTube is owned by Google who are owned by Alpha Inc. Golis main shareholders are reer Puntland while Telsom main shareholders are reer Somaliland. This document below is from the world bank. I will get more sources after I’m done working.

1715590839268.png

Prime Minister

Somali Promotion Agent
Listen,
At the end of the day. They are squatting on public land, land that could be used for the betterment of the people. Do I believe the government should also help these people to find accommodation, absolutely. No country would accept this, why would Somalia ?
Haha yes it is public land that is being sold to private investors, the betterment of the people is private investors or is it housing for the poor?

There's many reports including from Gaylan media and a track record but you know this already I understand what is going on here.
No I didn’t actually, you know what they say about assumptions !

until it happens, or when there’s actual evidence brought about. Then it’s all heresy, Somali media is known for spreading fake media. You shouldn’t always believe what you hear.

Libaax-Joore

VIP
Walaal name is not important because YouTube is owned by Google who are owned by Alpha Inc. Golis main shareholders are reer Puntland while Telsom main shareholders are reer Somaliland. This document below is from the world bank. I will get more sources after I’m done working.

View attachment 328561
That is what I say the share holder are the owner of the company and golis largest shareholder are reer puntlandlanders

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
Next

View attachment 328561
What is that image even saying ??? Concerning

Trending