HSM Might Recognize Israel

Well if the Arabs all have relations with them, then it can’t be that much of a shock if Somalia does the same. HSM seems the type that will listen to whatever UAE tells him.

My cousin in Dubai was telling me how he seen Israeli tourist around.

Well if the Arabs all have relations with them, then it can’t be that much of a shock if Somalia does the same. HSM seems the type that will listen to whatever UAE tells him.

My cousin in Dubai was telling me how he seen Israeli tourist around.
It does not matter what arabs or others do this is grave injustice, the zionists are rabidly islamophobic and aim tro destroy Al-Aqsa and constantly kill Muslims.

UAE is extremely zionist and has been pushing it on the Muslim world.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Very good news. We should build relations with the Israeli lobby. It would reinforce the One Somalia policy.

Israel could be a strong partner with Somalia on water projects. Especially desalination

It does not matter what arabs or others do this is grave injustice, the zionists are rabidly islamophobic and aim tro destroy Al-Aqsa and constantly kill Muslims.

I don’t disagree but Africans like Somalis can’t be faulted for this. And Israelis aren’t any more Islamophobic than Somalis/Arabs are antisemitic. Sadly the world has left Palestinian behind.
Very good news. We should build relations with the Israeli lobby. It would reinforce the One Somalia policy.

Israel could be a strong partner with Somalia on water projects. Especially desalination
I implore you to not say good news to things like this. Even Arabs in UAE/Saudi outside their propagandist don’t talk about it as it only means leaving Palestinians to their demise.

There is famine in West Gedo and you are obsessed with a people who have a higher quality of life than you.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
I don’t disagree but Africans like Somalis can’t be faulted for this. Any Israelis aren’t any more Islamophobic than Somalis/Arabs are antisemitic. Sadly the world has left Palestinian behind.

I implore you to not say good news to things like this. Even Arabs in UAE/Saudi outside their propagandist don’t talk about it as it only means leaving Palestinians to their demise.
We have nothing to offer Palestinians. A more prosperous Somali public in future can donate to their cause.

However the good news is Israeli Somali relations would massively improve our soft power and foreign direct investment.

Desalination is a very important field that we need in Somalia. Israel is the best in this and we could solve our water problems.

I don’t disagree but Africans like Somalis can’t be faulted for this. Any Israelis aren’t any more Islamophobic than Somalis/Arabs are antisemitic. Sadly the world has left Palestinian behind.

That poster is a spook, check his post history.
Amir Al Mu'miniin Hassan Sheikh wont do that. Cheap lies!
I hope so.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
That poster is a spook, check his post history.

I hope so.
Kulahu spook. I’m just Somali first. I know where our best priorities are served.

You literally just bumlick the anti-American block China/Ethiopia/Eritrea etc.

No wonder Somalia’s economy has regressed since HSM left

We have nothing to offer Palestinians. A more prosperous Somali public in future can donate to their cause.

However the good news is Israeli Somali relations would massively improve our soft power and foreign direct investment.

Desalination is a very important field that we need in Somalia. Israel is the best in this and we could solve our water problems.

Exactly, palestinians are a 1000x times richer than us.

Kulahu spook. I’m just Somali first. I know where our best priorities are served.

You literally just bumlick the anti-American block China/Ethiopia/Eritrea etc.

No wonder Somalia’s economy has regressed since HSM left

Ugaaas don't be fooled by the west Gedo poster. He is trying to make people hate HSM.
The thing used to pretend to be Hawiye and a wadani.

Israel would not help with soft power or foreign investment. That’s ridiculous. There just a 1 more country that Somalia would hypothetically have relations with.

And all you need is a brain to do Desalination, it’s not like Israel would go out of their way to build a plant.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Israel would not help with soft power or foreign investment. That’s ridiculous. There just a 1 more country that Somalia would hypothetically have relations with.

And all you need is a brain to do Desalination, it’s not like Israel would go out of their way to build a plant.
We need money and technology. We don’t have either. Improving relations with Israel also improves investment opportunities.

Saudi and UAE desalination are built by Israel. We’re nowhere near as educated or have resources as either of them

Israel lobby is the strongest in America and they tend to work with other lobbies with presence in America. Example being Saudi and India. Somali Americans are an emerging force within America politics and they’ll want to receive their support rather than be anti-Israel like Ilhan Omar which is causing massive headaches for AIPAC.

We need money and technology. We don’t have either.

Saudi and UAE desalination are built by Israel. We’re nowhere near as educated or have resources as either of them
No, UAE and Saudi Arabia desalination was patented by a Arab professor out of Northumbria University. Like I said, all you need is a brain. Israeli relations is overrated and gulf Arabs did it because of Trump pressure.

EB03946C-BF88-41F6-89C0-CFE84294FFC5.jpeg

bidenkulaha

GalYare
No, UAE and Saudi Arabia desalination was patented by a Arab professor out of Northumbria University. Like I said, all you need is a brain. Israeli relations is overrated and gulf Arabs did it because of Trump pressure.

View attachment 223976
https://www.thenationalnews.com/bus...and-desalination-plants/?outputType=amp&d=233

Sure there’s the odd in house desalination but the biggest projects coming are Israeli backed.

Regardless we don’t have the resources to develop in house or workers.

https://www.thenationalnews.com/bus...and-desalination-plants/?outputType=amp&d=233

Sure there’s the odd in house desalination but the biggest projects coming are Israeli backed.

Regardless we don’t have the resources to develop in house or workers.
That’s for Jordan, not UAE. UAE is just a partner/investor.

Jordan and Israel are next door to each other and always had a peace treaty. Jordan will export electricity to Israel, Israel will send back water with a desalination project that’s opened in Israel. Fair trade and profits for all the investors involved.

If desalination is very important to you, there’s other countries Somalia can ask. And it doesn’t take a genius to figure the process out.

six

HAGtivist
I would implore for HSM not to move quickly and rather be neutral in this Israel vs Palestine debacle. It will not benefit us politically neither economically to be 100% behind Palestine and a neutral position where we can support either countries politically can help Somalia move forward and gain more partners.

Trending