HSM has no dignity and is shameful. He must be deposed.

Setiously ? Election is going on in two weeks and HSM shoulda waited to make a deal with the winner what an idiot he is helping Uhuru campaign

I genuinely won't be surprised if he was paid personally by Uhurru because even the most politically novice would wait for the election results before signing any agreement with someone who might not be in office in two weeks.

This goes beyond naivety. He has been promised something in return.

How low have Somali men fallen....from being feared warriors to being summoned like shoe shiners by Kenyans and Ethiopians.

Just look at HSM grinning like he's in a 50s minstrel show.

Only way we escape this is if we have a giant as President. Our Presidents have been midgets so far

Ogaden president is the solution 🦒

lebron james fashion GIF by NBA

I didnt like the khat for fish deal with Ethiopia I dont like this one with Kenya
Other then that it's looking like a good start for FGS concerning our diplomatic relationships with Kenya.

Banadir Bussines men and women have been crippled by the previous regime extreme dislike for our neighbours .
Muqdashaawis appreciate your hard work president HSM

I didnt like the khat for fish deal with Ethiopia I dont like this one with Kenya
Other then that it's looking like a good start for FGS concerning our diplomatic relationships with Kenya.

Banadir Bussines men and women have been crippled by the previous regime extreme dislike for our neighbours .
Muqdashaawis appreciate your hard work president HSM
Do you like Kenya not respecting our teriatirial indepandence and bombing innocent civilians? Why should we allow a foreign hostile nations like Kenya who doesn't recognise our national air space to deliver khaat?

Do you like Kenya not respecting our teriatirial indepandence and bombing innocent civilians? Why should we allow a foreign hostile nations like Kenya who doesn't recognise our air space to deliver khaat?

That's why is important to come agreement with your neighbours so you and innocent ppl dont get bombed by their indiscriminate shelling of areas with terrorists .
And about the jaad deal did you forget the previous government had same deal with Ethiopia?

Beesha West Ghetto should focus on welcoming Abdiraxman Abdishakur to Ghetto and not 50 Cent.

XSM is landeere he will not make mistake by siding with langaab beesha quule.

OGs/HAG are celebrating this as a victory :chrisfreshhah:
So what do you call victory trying to cut of others from the industry and making mx dominate the industry?
Even kacanka were very sinister they banned khat importation and yet MX were smuggling khat from Kenya in the 80s and dominated the industry while harsh penalties were slapped on non mx importing khat from Kenya.

Just so you guys know, Absame100 is Dalalos, the Mx dude obsessed with all things OG

so the moryan stole the noble name of our awow Absame, father of Abdirahman AKA Ogaden, AUN both

Ignore him, he is a troll par excellence

I know Siad Barre was a war criminal, and he was one of the reasons that’s caused the fall of the Somali State, but let me tell you one thing, during his 22 year regime, Somalia was a respected country, world leaders used to respect him and the country. Look how they welcomed him, they welcomed him in a higher professional manner where presidents and their delegates used to come to Somalia to held talks with him in terms of trade etc, and Siad Barre used to go to first world countries to go on a state visit in North America and Europe etc.

This really puts shame to this weak federal government, the country called “somalia” doesn’t exist anymore, and world leaders don’t respect the president of somalia, seeing those pictures of HSM and Farmaajo getting sexually assaulted and groped by the likes of Kenya and Ethiopia puts us in a embrassing state of affairs, this country called “Somalia” died in 1991 unfortunately.

Prime Somalia (1969-1991)

Attachments

• 63A92C28-B847-4058-8BBF-E94D39DDCE11.jpeg
    63A92C28-B847-4058-8BBF-E94D39DDCE11.jpeg
    227.3 KB · Views: 29
  • FCA34FFD-38DF-4769-BA12-27FF22002D7C.jpeg
    FCA34FFD-38DF-4769-BA12-27FF22002D7C.jpeg
    230.8 KB · Views: 26
  • B37CACCD-A927-49A6-818D-3868ACECDAFA.jpeg
    B37CACCD-A927-49A6-818D-3868ACECDAFA.jpeg
    254 KB · Views: 31
  • 582DDED7-3D01-4A02-A7CB-FD46A62796B5.jpeg