HSM has no dignity and is shameful. He must be deposed.

5th foreign trip in 2 months. None of them visited Somalia.

No government in 2 months.

He has already signed away the restart of miraa drug business

Welcomed in Nairobi by a lowly agriculture minister.

He has no dignity, no self respect, no sense of shame.

He is weak and is shameful.

He must be deposed off

Attachments

• FXs1BR2VQAElKTK.jpg
    FXs1BR2VQAElKTK.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 37

bidenkulaha

GalYare
HSM is fixing the Somali economy after we ruined our relations with many countries and our traders have suffered embargoes. He has a lot of countries to visit given the state Farmaajo left our relations with them.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

He must be deposed off
He is being treated like a shaqaalo Xassan Ooyaye truly is a weak cuck and has ruined qabka Soomaliyeed, just compare when President of Guinea came to HSM. No lines of soldiers no nothing…

bidenkulaha

GalYare
AB472358-D1BC-444E-A210-223610C237FB.jpeg

I won’t lie I’m a bit racist but I do wonder how Presidents can do this without feeling queasy.

I really dislike touching the hands of ajnabis, they probably don’t even wash them.

DHOONYACAB

Xagar Badhaadhe Bu'ale

He must be deposed off
He is busy working for his country-You dont get things done by locking yourself in villa scared shitless like the other guy-

TekNiKo

VIP
Shameless visiting Khat farmers Now how unbefitting for a President. Uhuru is really the true winner

DHOONYACAB

Xagar Badhaadhe Bu'ale
Good job mr president-Your effort to normalize relations with our neighbor kenya is off to good start 👌

bidenkulaha

GalYare
My personal opinion on khat is at least trading them with fish is good for our economy. It’ll create a market for our fish traders that wasn’t there before. And our capital (especially crucial US dollars) won’t be drained by Kenya. Also opening up Kenyan Khat instead of just Ethiopian Khat/smuggled Kenyan should at least see competitive prices.

However it is very sad how addicted Somalis are to khat and how our Presidents are effectively drug dealers.

How can you allow planes of foreign hostile nations like Kenya to enter you air space, who don't recognise your teriatirial integraty? And who are bombkng innocent civilians for over 10 years in Gedo? Hassan sheikh is a trater.

There is an election in a few weeks in Kenya and yet HSM couldn't even wait for the smoke to clear from that before hurrying to Nairobi to strike this humiliating deal.

There is something seriously wrong with Somali leaders. Other African leaders get cucked by stronger 1st world powers but our low IQ, greedy prostitutes masquerading as leaders are cucked by third world Africans.

Somalia has so much potential but again and again, we see weaklings like HSM preferring to bow down for foreigners rather than doing the hard work of leading. He's not even formed a government yet but is busy travelling to other gaajo countries. Anything but doing actual work.

We're cursed.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
There is an election in a few weeks in Kenya and yet HSM couldn't even wait for the smoke to clear from that before hurrying to Nairobi to strike this humiliating deal.

There is something seriously wrong with Somali leaders. Other African leaders get cucked by stronger 1st world powers but our low IQ, greedy prostitutes masquerading as leaders are cucked by third world Africans.

Somalia has so much potential but again and again, we see weaklings like HSM preferring to bow down for foreigners rather than doing the hard work of leading. He's not even formed a government yet but is busy travelling to other gaajo countries. Anything but doing actual work.

We're cursed.
Sylvester Stallone Facepalm GIF

TekNiKo

VIP

We're cursed.
Setiously ? Election is going on in two weeks and HSM shoulda waited to make a deal with the winner what an idiot he is helping Uhuru campaign

We're cursed.

We are cursed and I don't see any way out.

Attachments

• FXs1BR2VQAElKTK.jpg
    FXs1BR2VQAElKTK.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 30

Trending