HSM has claimed that he will destroy AS by the end of December this year.

What are the chances of this happening? Also, what obstacles are hindering complete removal? I'm aware that external forces are supporting AS.

GemState

36/21
VIP
That is #NotHappening

He wants to negotiate with Alshabab, probably get them to be to Somalia something like Hezbollah are to Lebanon, they'll be participating in elections and have formal control of Middle Juba, and in exchange they stop blowing shit up. I am almost certain that is his plan.

GemState

36/21
VIP
Would that even work and would they listen to HSM?
Shabab are transnational, instead of local like the Taliban, so probably it'll not work. He's gonna try anyway, and Qatar or one of the gulf states will probably be involved in trying to make it happen.

That is #NotHappening

He wants to negotiate with Alshabab, probably get them to be to Somalia something like Hezbollah are to Lebanon, they'll be participating in elections and have formal control of Middle Juba, and in exchange they stop blowing shit up. I am almost certain that is his plan.
AS are an Al Qiyda affiliate, these people know only killing and destruction. Somalia will truly never see peace, until these creatures are wipe out from existence.

The Fed. gov't was advised last year to negotiate with al Shabab, and share power before the departure of foreign troops, and by then taking over replacing him and his, but Hasan Sh, from his vast military expertise and wisdom, thought he could defeat them. Today, al Shabab is emboldened, twice stronger than a year ago, and he now finds himself with a bigger problem not knowing as to his escape route. With Habasha gearing up to redraw the map of the Horn in its imperial expansionist strategy, aided and abetted by the West, many in .So lands view al Shabab the sole force to balance Habasha's expansionist agenda. This is circa. 1899.

The Fed. gov't was advised last year to negotiate with al Shabab, and share power before the departure of foreign troops, and by then taking over replacing him and his, but Hasan Sh, from his vast military expertise and wisdom, thought he could defeat them. Today, al Shabab is emboldened, twice stronger than a year ago, and he now finds himself with a bigger problem not knowing as to his escape route. With Habasha gearing up to redraw the map of the Horn in its imperial expansionist strategy, aided and abetted by the West, many in .So lands view al Shabab the sole force to balance Habasha's expansionist agenda. This is circa. 1899.
No Al shabaab aren't strong they are using Guerilla warfare which is used by weak militia.

johnsepei5

Head of Somalia freemasonry branch
This is Bs how is Al shabab twice as strong now than a year ago?when they have lost so much

This is Bs how is Al shabab twice as strong now than a year ago?when they have lost so much
We just need strong air support specially New Fighter jets and Attack Gunship helicopters for SNA we don't have any of those now which is why we rely on foreign air support which in my opinion isn't available all the time.

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
Nothing short of turning all strongholds into rubble will do. I'm talking about straight constant air strikes till these people are surrendering in the hundreds. Gloves need to come off, AS won't stop till they've been crippled beyond repair and if that means doing some hard things then so be it.

How many more years must the capital be bombed? Personally I think we should pay AS back in their own bloody coin. Flatten all strongholds and threaten any clans that side with them. Keep going till they're under siege and then offer them a small way out by surrender. All leaders prosecuted and executed.

These are all my vision and I know none of it will come about, but if HSM is serious he needs to become a cold mf. Somalis also need to stop defending these animals on the basis of clan loyalty, be loyal to those useful not those that'll blow up your wife and kids.

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
That is #NotHappening

I have a clear memory of either HSM or another government official saying recently that Shabaab is not like Hezbollah or Taliban, seems like they know AS has international ambition.

HSM has historically pardoned many members of the group, most notable being Roobow.

His plan seems to be degrade Shabaabs capabilities as much as possible. Clearing them from Galmudug, Hirshabelle and maybe even S/hoose should do the trick. They don’t also collect money from Xamar anymore which means they tax the areas control more, leading to resentment.

Nothing short of mass mobilisation will not stop them and that is not happening.

Problem is, how will HSM assure AS members, especially the leaders that they will not be harmed? Roobow started to distance himself from the group after the 2011 famine which mostly killed his clansmen. AS back then denied food relief groups to operate in southern Somalia (whoever was behind this should be publicly hanged). He is not a good example for AS higher ranks.

The government has made no progress in destroying alshabab I made a similar thread a few months ago and I still have the same answer

β€œTill this day we haven’t defeated these extremists we think killing them will change anything in fact it won’t this is an ideology one that can’t be killed with guns but with control in order to start we need to make all mosques and learning institutions state owned,controlled and monitored we need to secure our borders and check everything that comes in and out and lastly please kick out all gulf countries we know what they do especially UAE, Qatar and Saudi and with the sheikhs who are Saudi puppets Please just straight up execute them all like Siad did”

yes it’s a bit extreme but this is the only way to tackle alshabab

reer

VIP
That is #NotHappening

that wont happen as long as the fgs/maamuls situated under the galkayo line need amisom presence to stay afloat. the fgs is weaker than the lebanese government because it doesnt directly control territories far from benadir.

johnsepei5

Head of Somalia freemasonry branch
Oi John,
They just retreated intact to the strongholds in Juba & Shabelle regions, and are hibernating on the wait to re-bounce. Think about it, how did Taliban take over Afghanistan in days post US withdrawal after they had technically been destroyed.
There is no mountains to hide in Somalia
It’s flat land
Airstrikes,Drones and attack helicopters and they are finished

Probably not but the best military strategy always is to overt stretch your enemies or the saying you can’t fight a two front war if their was an all out war against AS participated by all FMS AS would have no place to hide.

But right now it’s mostly central regions doing the fighting and AS enforcements are pouring in from KGS/JL. Or the farmaajo strategy build up the military till you have enough troops for offensives, defensive, and counter insurgency.

There is no mountains to hide in Somalia
It’s flat land
Airstrikes,Drones and attack helicopters and they are finished
You have not been to BarSan then re: mountains, and Juba re: green pastures to hide under. These are Golis mountains.

b4af5421709c7d9825183c5174a91c9c.jpg

R.5b8030dc0879583a92c090b29ef18cc7

R.72b7127621d116f97ab600660af8a613

Last edited:
There is Al shabab in sanag ?
I meant south Somalia where they reside
They are everywhere, but I was only highlighting the mountains. As for Juba, I saw a video of one of their leaders being interviewed in L Juba, I think near Jamaame, and the area was far from plain, and as dense as it could get, mostly likely selected for its strategic positioning. You can not defeat an army on its home turf from the skies.

1661122820013-png.234631

1607875325024-png.159048

eebxpnzu8au_vn_-jpeg.134731

upload_2020-1-21_21-55-30-jpeg.90272

Trending