HSM govt suspend Journalist Abdirizaq passport! A new precedent!

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
I doubt HSM has ordered this, it seems with every Somali government administration there are folks who conduct nefarious actions under the cloak of the president and government. Hopefully HSM fixes this asap
Yeah I don't see the connection between the President and this insane Eedo, but if she is a party member or in anyway affiliated its an L, if she is just from the same clan, its neither the clan's fault nor his, she is just a crazed individual, but its interesting to see some people on here defending her and even pilling on the threats on Naciima Qorane.

Laagite

الداروودي
Yeah I don't see the connection between the President and this insane Eedo, but if she is a party member or in anyway affiliated its an L, if she is just from the same clan, its neither the clan's fault nor his, she is just a crazed individual, but its interesting to see some people on here defending her and even pilling on the threats on Naciima Qorane.
I have called out N&N crazies here openly a few times.

I've yet to see an objective stance without clan lenses from the "politics" section.

I have called out N&N crazies here openly a few times.

I've yet to see an objective stance without clan lenses from the "politics" section.
I've made a great deal of objective points and observations, but you didn't recognise them as you see everything through clan lenses.
:mybusiness:

Trending