HSM govt suspend Journalist Abdirizaq passport! A new precedent!

Interested

Quite the Islamist.
Some of things I'm seeing in social media are absolutely vile. Not even Kufaar gaalos stoop to this level..absolute Jaaahilism.
No wonder we are in this state. Acuudu billah, May Allah save us.

Laagite

الداروودي
How do you threaten someone with rape when you're living in the West???

Reer UK should report her to the authorities if someone rapes Naciimo its on her for provoking the Fobs.

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
Horta what's going on? Are the Hawiye pissed she called Rooble the nick Bahaane or is there something else going on?

There is no escaping a nickname given by somalis

:dead:

actually i like the nickname Baahane. He had severe Baahi for saving the Democracy from the Gedo peasants

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Last time I checked Hargeisa was still part of Somalia and his passport is Somalia. Unless the FGS has recognized SL as a seperate country how can he be a refugee? or an “illegal”. :wtf:
" iLleGal iMmiGrant aNd aGeNt frOm sL, tO DiVid SomAliA"

I hope she escaped, I wouldn't wish rape on anyone regardless of their qabil.
Bro this is why we don’t allow our daughters to marry just anyone, some of these guys are encouraging rape and talking about it like it’s normal, its like they don’t have sisters or morals or even common sense
Question Mark What GIF by MOODMAN

OGx3

Maa ana waalan mise cadan baa laga heesayaa?
Doing them a favor, claim asylum in Europe and get out that shithole

Laagite

الداروودي
Bro this is why we don’t allow our daughters to marry just anyone, some of these guys are encouraging rape and talking about it like it’s normal, its like they don’t have sisters or morals or even common sense
Question Mark What GIF by MOODMAN
A member here joked about elders getting blown up, its like they don't fear Allah.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Horta what's going on? Are the Hawiye pissed she called Rooble the nick Bahaane or is there something else going on?

There is no escaping a nickname given by somalis

:dead:
First time a whole clan attacks one woman, its really shameful but Baahane will be forever known in history as a hungry man :pachah1:

I doubt HSM has ordered this, it seems with every Somali government administration there are folks who conduct nefarious actions under the cloak of the president and government. Hopefully HSM fixes this asap

Good. send them all back. They can't diss Rooble, a son of Mogadisho, and expect to continue living off mogadisho tax payers' money.

Calling rape on naciimo was too far tho I must say.

Good. send them all back. They can't diss Rooble, a son of Mogadisho, and expect to continue living off mogadisho tax payers' money.

Calling rape on naciimo was too far tho I must say.

Is fake news by the fake news merchants . Their getting desperate now , that women accent is not even reer muqdashaawi .

Trending