HSM Gov Offensive against Al-Shabab : Thread

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

Fyi, I don't agree with that guy's attack on Macawisleey, but is it true that the operation has been stopped?
Yes the operation has been stopped by Qoor Qoor because clan militias are directly challenging SNA and Galmudug State forces orders and demanding more weapons.

Arming civilins will only lead to rogue state actors and now we see the fruit. Ka xaaxaabi hee Hawiye back to the 90s era.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
BAA94258-B1CF-4FBD-AA21-407744275630.jpeg

Bayraktar drones will be big help to kill more terrorist and help reduce our own casualties. We have air superiority, and we always know where they are and how far they are.

They're going to retreat to the coastal cities like Ceeldheer and Xarardheere. I'd like to see us get US support to not allow them this.

Al Shabab is basically cut off, I think they will try to make a last stand for the stupid ones since they have nowhere else to go but the coast.

Hopefully, the US and Turkish Airforces can bomb than, so we minimize causalities.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Mashallah, good job to everyone cleaning these filth. Reer JL & KG need to follow Hiraan example and start putting work on these kebabis
They’re very weak. The casualties the army faces are IEDs. It’s pathetic that AMISOM refuse to leave their bases and send people to diffuse them.

AUN to all those that have died.

Trending