HSM: Arms embargo will be lifted first week of December. Debt relief 13th December

pinkyandthebrain

Sigmund and yes I'm 29
VIP
Wtf, they lifted the embargo. :snoop:What a shame. I'm certain it's a ploy to keep Somalia down forever as the Hutus will inevitably sell the weapons to Shabaab and use the rest to go apeshit on each other soon.

action bronson sumo GIF by F*CK, THAT'S DELICIOUS'S DELICIOUS
your onto something I also have this feeling is not going to go the way we want it to go

I really want relations with Iran Restored They would definitely help us build Rocket and Drone Manufacturing Industries like Houthis In Yemen and Hezbollah in Lebanon after that we would absolutely mog any Eastern African Country.
You are absolutely mad. Why would you want to be a condom like Hezbollah or Houthis. It is focking crazy and makes no sense. Fùck Iran.

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
SNA is a collection of Hawiye clan militia. Any weapons purchased by the Ministry of Defense will only be put in the hands of Hawiye. No other clan will see as much as a single bullet from this.

I don't expect much to change on the anti khwarij front. Alshabab will not be defeated by more powerful weaponry, if that were the case Amisom would have liberated southern Somalia by now. I expect a lot of change on the Merca/Barawe/Biyomaal/Digil front. HG SNA will be clearing a lot of clans from Lower Shabelle.

Could be good for Puntland as this means that weapons can be bought from formal manufacturers without fear of international sanctions. Same is likely true for SL.

This will destabilize the south i.e Hawiye & D&M.

SNA is a collection of Hawiye clan militia. Any weapons purchased by the Ministry of Defense will only be put in the hands of Hawiye. No other clan will see as much as a single bullet from this.
SNA is mostly southern Dir/Samaale/MX/Dhulbahante/RX. SNA is run by UAE/Turkey we could soon have RSF Sudan type of situation.
I don't expect much to change on the anti khwarij front. Alshabab will not be defeated by more powerful weaponry, if that were the case Amisom would have liberated southern Somalia by now. I expect a lot of change on the Merca/Barawe/Biyomaal/Digil front. HG SNA will be clearing a lot of clans from Lower Shabelle.
Damn keep in mind AS mostly do early morning raids, imagine AS with tanks, artillery and missiles. That makes no sense RX/KGS would be getting heavy weapons from Ethiopia to counter HG it’s Biyomaal who will be mostly affected.
Could be good for Puntland as this means that weapons can be bought from formal manufacturers without fear of international sanctions. Same is likely true for SL.

Every FMS will be getting their own heavy weapons except the ones that don’t have a port. More clan conflicts will happen especially in lower shabelle/central regions.

killerxsmoke

2022 GRANDMASTER
THE PURGE KING
VIP

Amisom dont go to alshabab and target them upfront they just hold bases

Trending