How you could think African Americans are on the same level as Somalis?

Status
Not open for further replies.

World

VIP
This fool is the type of person to argue that pirates “protected” our seas and therefore Somalia has a world class navy.

I don’t know why I even bothered engaging with this donut head.

Tukraq

VIP
This fool is the type of person to argue that pirates “protected” our seas and therefore Somalia has a world class navy.

I don’t know why I even bothered talking to his egg head.
nice pivot and ad hominem, try actually refuting the points, are you insinuating that JL, PL, and SL don't have armies and the forces they have are somehow comparable to pirates vs navies:mahubowtf:
upload_2016-11-30_9-37-41-jpeg.9540

large.jpeg

Axmedmadoobe-750x430.jpg

How could you think the culture that has single mothers doing drugs on welfare? "Baby mommas and Baby daddies". half the men are criminals, high levels of domestic abuse, men killing each other, the woman act ghetto and ratchet, the highest amount of strippers and prostitutes. No deen whatsoever and the AA community is literally seen as the bottom of the barrel in society.

How could you think this compares to the rich Cushite Somali history?
The main reason why most AAs are like that is because of vitcim complex. Did you know not even all black Americans were slaves ? In fact, some of the first slave owners in the 1600s were black. Kamala Harris' family were slave owners as well. Red pilled AAs are cool asf, though. Neither, white or black Americans are use to seeing someone who not white and a colonizer. Also, most AAs are Marxist and Somalia doesn't gel with the pan afronazi fantasy. Notice that pan Africanist do not really go into detail with Somali history. A lot of them love them some Castro and don't want to condemn him or communism for crippling the country, after we weren't going to be their puppets.

The main reason why most AAs are like that is because of vitcim complex. Did you know not even all black Americans were slaves ? In fact, some of the first slave owners in the 1600s were black. Kamala Harris' family were slave owners as well. Red pilled AAs are cool asf, though. Neither, white or black Americans are use to seeing someone who not white and a colonizer. Also, most AAs are Marxist and Somalia doesn't gel with the pan afronazi fantasy. Notice that pan Africanist do not really go into detail with Somali history. A lot of them love them some Castro and don't want to condemn him or communism for crippling the country, after we weren't going to be their puppets.

Anyone who knows anything about history knows that slavery against black people was brutal and sadistic. A couple of black slave owners doesn't negate the years of abuse they have endured.

Their lineage, their languages and their culture was stripped away from them. Until the 1960, whites would treat them like they were nothing but a disease. Crack was pushed into their communities and historical attempts of self improvement was halted through murder. Black people tried to create their own version of wallstreet in the 20s. Their version was a success, yet it was burnt down by jealous white working class men.

The vitoral against black people on his forum is sickening. Some will try and accuse me of 'booty clapping' or being a 'self hater', but the truth of the mater is that they have an inferior complex, and a need to look down on others in order to feel comfortable with their Somalinimo.
The scrambling of a superior identity is an example of not feeling comfortable in ones skin. Believe me you don't need to spout hatred in order to feel better about yourself.

Last edited:
Anyone who knows anything about history knows that slavery against black people was brutal and sadistic. A couple of black slave owners doesn't negate the years of abuse they have endured.

Their lineage, their languages and their culture was stripped away from them. Until the 1960, whites would treat them like they were nothing but a disease. Crack was pushed into their communities and historical attempts of self improvement was halted through murder. Black people tried to create their own version of wallstreet in the 20s. Their version was a success, yet it was burnt down by jealous white working class men.

The vitoral against black people on his forum is sickening. Some will try and accuse me of 'booty clapping' or being a 'self hater', but the truth of the mater is that they have an inferior complex, and a need to look down on others in order to feel comfortable with their Somalinimo.
The scrambling of a superior identity is an example of not feeling comfortable in ones skin. Believe me you don't need to spout hatred in order to feel better about yourself.
True, but all people have suffered one way or another. Some, keyword SOME use this as an excuse to be a terrible person.

Damn reading your posts give me a headache every time....you are all over the place. you hanging out with too many white boys tripping on that acid. How the hell are you able to cover slavery, AA history, victim complex, marxism, pan africanism and somali history is one small paragraph. You a meth head or something?

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Imagine comparing a culture of twerking, crack-smoking, voodo-magick practicingto the pure noble Somali culture.

It is inconceivable

What is black language bro Latin is European you lost your language and culture at least I can make my hack spit noises you always have to speak white mans language

AAs have carved out their own space in the english language and has drastically changed it and those changes are brought mainstream every day. Again you phuckers use AAs linguistic creativity on a daily basis on here. And yes they lost the african culture in the transatlantic slave...and yet again their creativity has given birth to a brand new culture that has conquered the world. Culture is maleable...those who are stagnant in culture won't progress. YOu fuckers been chasing goats in the sand for centuries..and moving from place to place...shitting in the sand....how is that working for you today?

Imagine comparing a culture of twerking, crack-smoking, voodo-magick practicingto the pure noble Somali culture.

It is inconceivable

yeah right....what the hell is noble about cutting up young vaginas and sh*tting in the sand? What's so noble about a culture which has you phuckers climbing over each other to get out of your land? What's so noble about a culture that has lead to you being the modern day gypsies of the world?
Tell me about your noble culture sahib.

TekNiKo

VIP
yeah right....what the hell is noble about cutting up young vaginas and sh*tting in the sand? What's so noble about a culture which has you phuckers climbing over each other to get out of your land? What's so noble about a culture that has lead to you being the modern day gypsies of the world?
Tell me about your noble culture sahib.
Im sure chicken with
tenor.gif

watermelon

GcmpAx.gif

Are you calm now boy?

VixR

Veritas
:snoop:

How come Eurotrash Somalis who’ve never seen an African American in their goddamn life are always making threads about them?

Last edited:

TekNiKo

VIP
Cut the BS dustmite and get serious for a sec. Tell me about the noble somali culture today.
I'll wait.
Very noble culture, our women wore guntiinos, our music is pristine our dances are our own with no booty shaking. We have our rich language, we are a nation of poets not rappers. Our elders have coronations, our females have shaash (saar) another marriage traditional act. Todobaddda,

you cant even understand our deep and rich our culture is, stick to smoking weed rasta bloodclot

Then stop using ajnabi language, tech, internet , country.

Internet and technology aren't really 'cultures'. Some may argue that there were environmental factors (translate: cultures) that helped contribute to these technologies but then again the knowledge was inherited from an array. You wouldn't have laptops today, for example, had it not been for Al Khwarizmi's algorithms, most of these devices and many other technologies simply wouldn't exist. But then again, that knowledge was also inherited and so on and so forth which credit goes back to humanity as a whole.

I do however agree with the premise and intention in your rebuttal to @Mehmet, your example however is used mainly by 4chan.

black americans taught the world how to dance in a free unstiff way. I grew up watching this chit religiously from my little island.

but no race should just dance,

where are the economist, doctors, sceientis, entreprenuers?

this is why the negro race is down, they are obbsssed with the likes of chris brown and naked girls shaking ass and singing about cars, pussy, booty,

blacks are the owrst humans to walk this earth, atleast other races sing about love and country but bantus all they do is sing about shake that asssss suck my di** etc,

why are the originators of all vice on american music?

my parents sued to ban us from being friends with bantus in UK, they do juji, vice, music, dirty evil music, crime etc

admit it old boy, african Americans have contributed not much in terms of science, economics, banking, history, academically that is,

but every black kid wants to dance and be a chris browna dn the girls want to shake their booty,

when we learn dugsi they learn to sing and shake that ass, not their fault they have been shaking it since they were 10 days old they have been hearing music from mummy,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending