How you could think African Americans are on the same level as Somalis?

Status
Not open for further replies.

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
Now it’s unity in small doses:mjlol: one can argue that the example you stated is unified Somalia as that’s what happened when it stretched too far, so instead we need smaller unified doses like say unified puntland or something
I've said enough fam, let's agree to disagree

Tukraq

VIP
I'm just saying that Somalia is in this weak state because of division, Mr. divided and conquered.

Do you believe that the United States would be better off if they split all the states to separate countries? No, they would be weakened, eat each other up, and be eaten by Russia, China and all the other countries out there. To incite internal division is beneficial for the enemy, and this is a fundamental military tactic.

You know that the different Somali clans belong to the same ethnic group. Why are you acting like different tribes means a distinct ethnic group? People of the same background unifying is Afrocentrism to you?

It feels like you have never read anything in your whole life. You are arguing against obvious things.
The United States are literally separate states like I was explaining in Somalia, it’s system isn’t as unified as you think considering every state has its own level of autonomy and can tell the feds to f*ck off on any given situation, this is a model I would support, as it isn’t unitary but federal

Some of you like to brag too much. Our country has been in the dumpa for 30 years and we're all still refugees. How can you compare yourselves with AA's? Without AA's you wouldn't have a lot of things. Even the streetlight was created by an AA inventor. You lot are cringy and embarassing.

@Cam

The problem with us, Somalis is being loud mouthed without thinking of consequences, we insult all others while expecting to be tolerated. We will insult anyone and yet complain when someone reacts badly towards us and we will appeal to humans who are against racism and Islamphobia. The problem is we don't like one another tribally. What unites them is hate===for anyone else. 68 makes sense

The United States are literally separate states like I was explaining in Somalia, it’s system isn’t as unified as you think considering every state has its own level of autonomy and can tell the feds to f*ck off on any given situation, this is a model I would support
The United States is a country, and the geographic divisions (states) are not created based on tribalism.

Clear difference.

Tukraq

VIP
The United States is a country, and the geographic divisions (states) are not created based on tribalism.

Clear difference.
Well then let’s put up a system like the United States where states have the powers to rival the feds like they do in the US, I wouldn’t be opposed, as the states in the US are given power and that’s why they opted in to unity, originally they were completely separate states

Attachments

• upload_2019-5-11_10-2-44.png
    upload_2019-5-11_10-2-44.png
    45 KB · Views: 136
Well then let’s put up a system like the United States where states have the powers to rival the feds like they do in the US, I wouldn’t be opposed, as the states in the US are given power and that’s why they opted in to unity, originally they were completely separate states
That's a viable solution, but for this to happen, we need to separate tribalism from the political sphere. A system based on merit is fundamental for optimal growth.

Tukraq

VIP
That's a viable solution, but for this to happen, we need to separate tribalism from the political sphere. A system based on merit is fundamental for optimal growth.
I don’t see what’s wrong with tribalism in the case of politics where your representing the needs of your constituency tribalism isn’t bad, as it helps you do that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending